Fuckbook.comFraudulant account

A

I have been trying to contact this website ###book.com as someone has posted my real phone number on this fraudulent profile that i assume is suppose to be me. I have been sending message after message and still nothing. My ACTUAL phone number is still on this website. I get the nastiest phone calls. Will no one do anything about this??!! The sn is destinyu87

• Fu
    Fuckbook Support Dec 18, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. One of the unfortunate parts of success is that ###book’s competitors are always trying to make ###book look bad in a desperate attempt to increase their own sales. ###book does not tolerate spamming and does not post the personal information of its users on any public website. We suspect that your situation involves a competitor website. Please contact us directly and we will do everything in our power to try to remedy the situation.

• My
    mykia02 Dec 30, 2013

i created a [censored]book page weeks ago as a female because i am a female. then i went to check it one day and it had me as a male. i would like it changed because i can't read my messages. which i was doing before until my profile gender got changed. can you please change it back to female. please and thank you!!

anononon Jun 06, 2014

My account was stolen a few hours ago and the the account name was changed from Flomax to jennyHKL and the email address was changed to so i can't access my account with my cc info on it.

Jojo666 May 29, 2018

Hey

Please delete this account from [censored]book because it is fake.

I created it.

user1556596267037093

Now what are you gonna do about it?
    The email isn't verified. it's a fake one.
    I request you delete .. or the real email holder will be very annoyed I assure you.

Jojo666 May 29, 2018

Just as I thought they don't care. Genuine fraud alert and they don't delete it

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices