Magic Wand Weddings Complaints & Reviews

Magic Wand WeddingsProduct never arrived

My mother and I ordered place cards from Magic Wand Weddings (www.magicwandweddings.com) and they never arrived. My wedding is only a week away and they are not here yet. We orderred about two weeks ago online. We were told that they would ship within two-three business days. However, we never received an email saying that our order had shipped and certainly never received our order in the mail. My mother contacted customer service twice this week by email, but never received a reply. Incredibly, there is no telephone number listed on the site. We will be filing a dispute with the credit card company.

• Sm
    Smush18 Apr 01, 2009

I had the same problem with placecards, actually. They took the money right away and never came. I ended up having to make them for the wedding. We tried every email address we could find, the live chat, and the only phone number we could find, and did not get ANY response back. We had the credit card company dispute the charge as well. What a scummy company. I would recommend filing a complaint with the FTC (https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/) Clearly, they don't give a damn, but I wouldn't want to be on the FTC's radar.

• Di
    Diane Thornton Oct 04, 2009

Ordered placecards for my son's wedding on Sept 13th,
    immediately received email confirmation. Did not receive placecards...they will not respond to emails..nor do they answers their phones or respond to phone messages...COMPLETE SCAM LOSERS !!!

• Ry
    RyanS Feb 24, 2010

I'm glad I chose to pay via paypal with these scammers. I always use Paypal when I am not familiar with the vendor. This Magic Wand company are scammers! I never received my chinese boxes. I never received a response to my emails or phone calls. I just opened a dispute with Paypal against these scammers. Do not go with Magicwand.

Magic Wand Weddings — Took my money no product

I placed an order with this company for wedding place cards. They took my money the next day and I never...

Magic Wand WeddingsNo response, no refund

I have had the same experience as many. I placed my order for take out boxes and stickers for a baby shower on june 23, 2006. It is now july 12 and the event date is july 13th. I was told "after" my credit card was charged that they were out of the boxes i ordered (via e-mail). So i asked for another size as a substitute and waited again for an e-mailed response (i have not yet been able to talk with a human being, they only take messages) i was told they were to be shipped. Well, one day before my event, nothing. I have not received a response, i have not received a refund...it seems they make a practice of taking orders and never sending the products.

Company details:
MAGIC WAND WEDDINGS
1471 Wesley Street
Banning, CA 92220
[protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices