Fubar.comthis site is one of two of the biggest &scam sites& that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with

M

This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. First of all, there numbers are not real, they are padded, they leave old accounts that have been frozen up to keep their numbers up, my account was closed to me almost a year ago, and yet it still stands in the numbers, why is that allowed? They locked me completely out taking priceless memories with no notice given to me by email or by messaging me telling me to get them out. I couldn't get back in to change the settings, so even if I were to make a phantom account to try and see my own account from the outside that has my family in it, I cant see it because my settings when they locked me out were set to, "profile only viewable with a salute" naturally with a phantom account I wouldnt have a salute, but I do feel like I have the right to make that phantom account being that my memories are still locked in that page, and even I (who made the damn thing and spent thousands on the site) can't see my own page. I feel that they owe me my memories which I wont ever see again, because of this site which is unforgivable. I was a level 45 Cyborg Jesus 10 months ago, and my page (when I added it up) had a worth value of about 36, 000 dollars) and yet they think that they can do whatever they want, and take whatever they want, whenever they feel like doing it.This is site # 2 in my reviews that I would give a negative 100 to, on the grounds of being very unfair, and for taking money that they were not entitled to. I don't recommend anyone going to this site, if nobody goes then nobody pays for anything, if nobody pays for anything, then the site dies.:)

• Va
    Vaver Nov 07, 2019

With sites like these, well over 80% of the population are bots these sites are scams to try and make it look like it is booming but really it's not, many bots will have cash items to make it look legit but in fact it is all a facade. do not support these "site" as all these things are made for is a cash grab

• Au
    Audrey Sharp Nov 01, 2019

... 'treat our members better' ... how about treat your members better and actually respond to support messages instead of ignoring them when they simply want to know what they did to deserve being locked out?

• Au
    Audrey Sharp Nov 01, 2019

Yeah, my experience isn't that good either. First time, I was just playing along, liking, rating, adding, fanning.. the normal stuff. Next thing I know I get taken to the login screen and my accounts gone. They fixed that one...

Recently I started playing other games on the site, and figured, 'hey I'll invite my bf to play with me' after all, I'd read on the mafia game itself that it was acceptable if both of us had salutes and we didn't share our login with each other... next thing I know, after sending him an invite link, his account is just a number, and mine is set to only be able to message support - which i did, but received no response whatsoever. After that, his account was deleted like mine was the first time, and mine is still unable to do anything.

Now the only other thing that happened that day besides the normal rating liking etc (which i'd figured a nice quick way of doing on albums... pg down, click like click rate, page up, click next pic, repeat... very fast and efficient, though i did get ahead of myself at times and had to backtrack...) anyhow, the only other thing that happened was that somewhere in my attacks on mafia I apparently hit a bouncer (in my random attacks page... so it wasnt like i sought them out and specifically hit them... nope, i was just going down the list), and was asked not to afterwards... its a normal part of the game, so how was I to know that? its not on the front page of the game, and doesn't mention it when you sign up for the game. I hadn't even participated in any turfs or really explored the turf part of the game yet, so I hadn't visited the bouncers turf page to even see these rules that they made up for themselves. I didn't have a need for a bouncer, so why would I visit their turf anyhow? At least not until turfs were mentioned. Though I really wonder why the bouncer has 8k accounts in his turf... that's totally fair play. Anyhow, I didn't touch the bouncers after that, but only hours later, all this happened.

Note, we did not multi account, we did not share our login with each other at any point. His mafia game never shared anything with mine - after he joined he decided it wasn't his thing and wanted to delete it but they wouldn't let him within 24 hours of making it. LIterally the only thing that our accounts shared was a skin (I'd designed a really nice one and he ripped it because he was proud of my work) and a few couples pictures. His account was never logged in on my pc, and mine was never logged in on his... to keep them completely separate. IDK what email he used, what password, I have no access to his account at all.

They literally take away your ability to do anything on your account. YOU CAN"T DELETE IT. The home page has the popup as if you haven't set up your account name, and when you hit next to set it the message 'you're not allowed to change your profile' comes up. You are not allowed to go to your pictures and delete them, you are not allowed to delete the account, you're not allowed to like and rate, you're not allowed to reply to people, but people can do everything on your page if the settings weren't restricted. They will not communicate with you, and if you take an account (which did not exist prior to these happenings) into the support lounge to figure out what is going wrong, they'll tell you to mail support and then delete the account out from under you. IDK why I keep looking to see if i have a message from support, from what I read here, they won't respond.

DJBountyhunter Aug 16, 2019

I have been a member of Fubar for almost 14 years now an I have not had any trouble. I have NEVER been scammed by the site. I have spent more money there than I care to mention without issue. I have made many friends and had tons of fun on the site. Great Live Support 24/7, Reason i think people get a chip on their shoulder they cant Scam others on Fubar because they get caught and account gets deleted,
    seen so many new members are scammers or Pervs makes a bad example for all of us !!

Come join Fubar.com see for your self its free to Join you can get a VIP took me 12 yrs to reach level 65 its fun place to make friends and play the game

DJBountyhunter Oct 09, 2019

@DJBountyhunter You are 100% right I'm a member since 2007 I love it there get a lot of Bonner's trying to get laid or showing nude profile photos they get BANNED JOIN FUBAR SEE FOR YOUR SELF

• Gr
    grngobbl Jan 23, 2019

I feel Fubar to be one of the biggest scams out there. The pop ups that they have are always asking for money. I've been on that site for approximately three and a half years now. I have never spent a penny. Every time I talk with somebody they end up to be one of the staff. what luck huh. I don't know if they're going to let me put it up here or not. So here goes I got so tired of all these dating services. I've spent a fortune. Think I would learn, so instead of spending all that money on that. I decided it was time to sit and write a book about all the experiences and all the phoniness of the sites. That's what I did. I think you would be very very wise to read it, all of you and pass it on to your friends that think they can go on to this sight and not spend money. Lol. The name of the book is Love in The Open Laptop. It's on
    Lulu in there romance section. Let me tell you one thing about Fubar my book can't be too far off. The minute that they found out about the book, I told somebody. I was trapped and cannot get back on it again so it must be pretty accurate I do have statistics. I've disguised the book in the form of a mystery Romance. If you've been takin' or think you're going to be takin' in please read the book and you'll find out how to back out of it. It's not an expensive book don't worry about that. I hope they let this go through I tried once before somehow it never got through okay here goes. L.J.TEE. (My pen name.)

• Gr
    grngobbl Jan 23, 2018

Wow how can you do this to a great site. I've been to money hungry sites and spent a ton of money it was the only way to chat. This is the best site in the web some people are always going to run into trouble some times there is more to the story then there telling you. Fubar dose not pester y for money and you can still chat if you they don't ask you to marry or anything else for good hard cash. I think after time its addictive and just plain a great wonder site. Being care is a must.

DJMask Jan 12, 2018

Fubar isnt that at all man. Lvl 59 dj and producer in rl at www.soundcloud.com/nick_damaskus my fubar is www.fubar.com/djmask 2018 fubar been around over 10 years and iv never had a problem with them for 6 years ya its not my main but im a loyla member to fubar and they dont scam nore take what they want. Dont over exaggerate somthing that isnt true.

• Mh
    Mhadz Villanueva Dec 10, 2017

hi.. im having a problem for almost 4days now. i cannot chat with my friends. Is there a problem with the site or mobile apps as of the moment?

Hope it can resolve soon.. thanks .. :)

• Sc
    Scott Raymond Green Aug 16, 2017

fubar is down and i need it!

• Ce
    cezar007 Jul 28, 2017

i get my profile deleted more than 10 times for no reasons, i paid much money on their website and i get my profiles deleted after that, i will take them to the court and get all the money i paid for, fubar admins are not good people, they treat you like trash, and plus they are all perverts people. very perverts, visit their website and see this by your own eyes, and they don't put their business numbers they are afraid of people, do a search on google and see how many people pissed off. i will see ya soon babyjews.

• St
    storm runner May 26, 2017

The Kingdom of Fubar is under siege by a horde of Trolls. These creatures like to strike out at the Kingdom and it's citizens from the dark regions of cyberspace. The Trolls try their best to infect the innocent people of cyberspace with a vile disease that warps the opinions of the citizens and non citizens of the Kingdom of Fubar. This disease causes the infected person to think the worst of the citizens, Guardians and Rulers of Fubar. It makes lies sound like truth and must be cleansed from the vast reaches of cyberspace and the Kingdom of Fubar.

The cure for this infection that is spread by the Trolls is the blinding light of the Truth.

So our journey begins...the citizens of Fubar have armed themselves with the Cure and have set out to put an end to the Troll infestation.

The Legend Of Scrapper is Real !!!

• Bs
    B Suiter May 26, 2017

THE LEGEND OF SCRA{{ER IS REAL!!!

• Am
    Amanda80 Sep 19, 2016

Just have a question about getting a text message to chat with someone. My husband received a text with a link to chat with someone on his phone. When clicked on it pulls up fubar or u can reply in the message to block and it will block them. Is this something only account members get or is it spam texts?

• Ed
    Edfellows Jul 20, 2016

This Fubar crowd should be arrested. I have long lists of Fubar spam in my Trash and Junk folders. It's the worst example of junk mail in all the many years I have been online. I unsubscribed and the mailings increased. I'll be happy when they are shut down.

• Na
    naimijhn1 Jul 09, 2016

So I joined the site last September and at first it was pretty cool. I actually hooked up with a few ladies and have about 10 I deal with so I got some use out of it. However this site is run by a bunch of useless people. First God forbid you need so help you have to wait for days. Now the things that bother me are the achievements. See there really is no way with this site to confirm that things are actually being counted. I find that I have to go down the list all of the time just to make sure I was actually getting credit for things ive done. Just an example for those of you that have done this for a while you will know what im talking about. I noticed that in the achievement list that I had not been given for night star virgin. So I emailed and ask why that was so and they said are you sure that you have activated one? Ummm I did the night rider 3 times before I got it and had not just run one but 9. So yeah Im sure I ran one. Its like the make rules up on the fly and clearly we dont have any power so either deal or leave and im close to leaving

• Ta
    tannis is a crack head Dec 24, 2014

Fubar is a joke they beat u for money half of the ppl on there make life threats that site needs to be shut down they bring kids into a game when kids shouldn't be brought into it but the site needs to be shut down

• Cs
    Csarcione02 Dec 23, 2014

fubar is nothing but a site that scam people out of money they take your money with no problem they also delet ppl if they don't like what you say how can anyone get away with that they do ip scanning ppl on the site send a virus to your computer but this site is allowed to get away with doing this what a joke

rusty1325 Dec 23, 2014

Nutty boy another of Ryans lackies lol.A coward who licks administarors boots.A big mouth with e courage but nothing else.Oh BTW likes to harrass women lol.But at least Chacki admits to being a Buddy of Ryans lol But i was a member way before it was called Fubar and it was still called Cherry Tap and i was never kicked I left because of the corruption and scams I mean 1 or two cam girs a day is ok but when it gets to be 20 a day then it gets old.BTW half of them were monors and when reported nothing was done.But Chacki has it wrong Fubar caters to the pedophiles and racists.THAT IS THE CROWD THEY WANT TO KEEP.So anyone saying it is sour grapes from someone who was kicked it just A LIAR. I LEFT ON MY OWN ACCORD BECAUSE OF THE SCAMMERS. CORRUPTION OF THE ADMINISTRATORS AND THE HARRASSMENT AND PERSONAL ATTACKS & THREATS BY COWARDS AND NO LIFE LOSERS SUCH AS NUTTY BOY.Who talk big because they are online and not face to face.The site was fun as Cherry Taps but the greed and abuse of power turned it into a corupt sece pool .

• St
    Striving Dec 23, 2014

I have been a Member of FUBAR since November of 2007. My experience has been with the site, Admin, and bouncers has always been positive. In regard to the allegations of staff being racist, and bullying members, i find that to be ridiculous. I am "friends" with all 28 of the bouncers, they are all professional and fair minded. Being on the site as long as I have, I have seen many people come and go. Many changes have been made over the years I have been a member, to make the site, safer and more enjoyable for everyone. and to Baby J, Scrapper and the rest of the FUBAR Staff, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!

and for those causing the drama . Fubar is a Site for Adults, Maybe you should act Like one..

• Nu
    nuttyboy Dec 23, 2014

If you can't take the heat from this site? Get out of its kitchen. As you say it scams alot of people to? I have been on this site for a little more than 5 years and I NEVER been asked to do anything or but into it. As you say you have an account all i numbers?? go in your settings and delete it then. No one wants to hear your silly drama about having your account being down. You say you spent $37k on the site? That is your stupidity in doing so, So, quit your whining and leave if you don't like the site ! PLAIN AND SIMPLE !

Chachki Smear Dec 23, 2014

Wah Wah WAH!!!
    Been on the site for 7 years now and never had problems dealing with staff or getting what I needed.
    I've dealt with Scrapper directly and he was always willing to make things right when it came to credit discrepancies.
    I find people who usually get locked out of the site is due to trying to cheat the site in some way, or said person is an absolute tool
    i.e. racist, pedophiles, baby killers(who remembers "spoon/fork").

• Br
    Broken Shield Dec 23, 2014

Scammed? Hardly. Ive witnessed quite a few people get banned by just sitting in the support lounge. What did they do? Hm:

Fake/Photoshopped Salutes
    Threatening Ryan he was from Anonymous (seriously?)
    Cheating by using a program to auto rate pictures.
    Using SOMEONE ELSES CREDIT CARD IS A BIG EFFING DEAL

I apologize youre getting bullied. Welcome to the Internet in 2024. Use the block feature. Ifunny has 500x more bullies and hate speech that is ALLOWED than Fubar does.

I've been on fubar since it was CherryTap. Mind your P's and Q's and you wont get banned. You folks reading the Fubar Bible for TOS ISNT WHERE ITS AT. scroll to the bottom of the page and click TOS. ive messaged scrapper probably 60, 000 times.. hes responded to nearly EVERY message.

My ex had a problem. Her ex husband posted nude pictures of her on fubar. Mike and Ryan asked for the link. Not even 2 minutes later he was GONE. Scam huh.

Ryan, Mike and the rest of the 'Family' are constantly fighting against fake accounts. If you spam making accounts.. dur youre gonn get IP banned.

If you were scammed out of money, get a lawyer. Screenshot evidence... but I assume from your lack of grammar and spelling you have no clue what you're doing.

rusty1325 Dec 21, 2014

Funny seeing all the Bouncers and administrators on here defemnding fubar.I guess when Ryan orded them to go to review sites they jump . Just like when he ordered bouncers to make fake accounts so it would over inflate numbers.OH YEA I KNOW ABOUT THAT.LOL.I have heard they have cleaned up mafia a bit since the 3 months i left but still allow the cheats and favoritism to go on.I mean just today i was over my friends house for a Christmas party and he showed me how there was VOT being commited by BOOM MAKING PERONAL VULGAR ATTACKS AND REAL LIFE THREATS OF VIOLENCE and nothing being done about it.

• Mi
    michprich Dec 21, 2014

Cliff Notes:

OP was "locked out of account" with "no notice"
    OP gives no possible reason as to why he/she was banned
    OP calls this a "scam, " because:
    ...OP "lost memories" due to not having access (really? all the pics you put on this one social network became the one and only copy? Did you type/save large novels on the site?
    ...OP spent "thousands" on the account... hopefully not, but IF SO:
    What the hell kind of a scam-site would EVER freeze/ban an account that is "SPENDING THOUSANDS?!" How did this benefit them?! LOGIC, MAN!!!

At least make something up when you come out with claims like this and are obviously hiding *something* .. I have my own little theory but I'll keep it to myself.

• Da
    Dave Blackhawk Aug 21, 2014

I been on Fubar.com for 7 years i never been scammed lot of good people im level 35 if any one lost their account or got deleted it had to be for a reason they just don't delete account for no reason!!!

drewkgill1982 Jul 20, 2014

I just got ban from a lounge on FUBAR. Club Desire... I was there for 1 min. I went in, a few people I chatted with often online, they said hi, I said hi, and I got ban. That's great isn't it? No discrimination there!

drewkgill1982 Jul 20, 2014

The push for the legalization of weed on this site shows the true struggle in real life also. You have those that are RESPONSIBLE with the drug and who are not harassers, who support the legalization, and those who are very irresponsible with the drug getting minors high in their homes and are very abusive on the site. They also support the legalization.

One guy after his abusive behavior state, so what I smoke weed, I got a CA med Mariguanna pass.

I don't think the DR should have handed you that med weed pass either. that's sad.

drewkgill1982 Jul 20, 2014

On the one's saying there is nothing wrong with the site, they are nutz and prob a major part of the harassment. XDjSeanjean and other fools on the site way out of line, and def should be criminal charges on him and others on the site.

drewkgill1982 Jul 20, 2014

I've been dealing with Fubar for a long time, and have had some good and bad on there. All in all the sight is the best designed sight I have ever seen, which is why I love it. It gets no better. Politics and other things are involved, and there really is very little good, and mostly bad.

Lots of cyberstalkig/cyberbullying, illegal harassment online that is not legally allowed. Groups/factions including bouncers and others attacking people illegally.

In lounges bouncers are very perverted, and often allow minors 2 cam and get nude. It's very stupid and sad.

IN MY THOUGHTS? KEEP THE SITE AND TRY THE DUMB PEOPLE ON THE SITE INDIVDUALLY. THESE POLITICAL IDDIOTS NEED TO STOP SABATOGING A GREAT SITE LIKE THAT.

The worst thing on FUBAR? I was ban from a lounge because I would not expose my penis on cam. DUMB STUFF.

rusty13252 Jun 24, 2014

The site is a den for online prostitution and under age girls. They do not confirm the age of their members .I have had women from the age of 16 to 55 want me to pay to see them on camera and when reported Ryan does nothing about it.I have even had women offer to meet me in real life for sex and when reported they do nothing.They also charge real money to make you level then delete you for no reason just to make you start again so you have to spend more money. THEN WHEN THEY LOCK YOU OUT THEY KEEP YOUR PROFILE ACTIVE SO IT INFLATES THERE NUMBER OF MEMBERS AS SWELL AS THE NUMBER OF MEMBERS ONLINE, They commit fraud and misrepresentation every day.

• FrankJamzz Mar 14, 2014

Iodin you're not much of a lawyer. I got news for you, you DON'T have to violate TOS to get blocked out of your acct and if they're not padding their numbers and you truly have done something wrong, why not just delete the acct?? Why keep it active?? bottom line is for those that have never been to it. You were warned. Oh and i'll continue to warn ppl any way possible. HAGD.

• Ve
    vegas1213 Nov 21, 2013

You people who frequent these sites and spend hour after hour there...is bad enough...But to then give money to get credits to buy 'bling' ...electronic pits of data that come out in graphic's, etc. You have to A. Have no life B. should probably end the one your living C. How do you even have money? D. Maybe it's one notch better then spending all your time in front of a TV (but just one notch!!) and finally E. If your doing it in the hopes of meeting somebody, it's hard to fault you, we have become much more isolated as a society as a result of the Internet, the thing that was supposed to make us less isolated. It's all very ironic, you see?

• Si
    Sinizter Mar 08, 2013

Here is a point... Iodin and Perpetual Bliss (above) are bouncers...aka Fubar Groupies. Their opinion does not count...heck when I was a bouncer I was given a free COMPED vip. Babyj, esixfiddy, and Scrapper go and [censored] out the hotties on there. Fubar is the biggest clique scam I have ever seen. I am ashamed to say I ever worked for them.

• Bo
    BobQueens Jun 28, 2012

Fubar.com is nothing but a scam.Nothing is true what they say.it seems that they pay people sitting in the front of the computer making fake profile.Guys hiding behind girls profile and the same goes for there salute(they are fake too).People should leave that site, they are up to no good.thank you

• Ic
    icy Mar 14, 2012

I am female college student ...i was invited by my brother inlaw to join fubar ..at first i didnt find it interesting so i quit going there ..then a year later i decided to go back coz i was bored then i found out they have new features and everything not to mention i made a lot of new friends there so i keep coming... a week after, ( i auto remember the site in my lappy so that i dont have to type in username and pass). It directed me to a relogin page so i relogin and says wrong pass..then i clicked link via facebook ..i was able to log on but it was a new account. So i've lost everything ..i was sadden but im an optimistic person so i decided to start over again. So i re-added my friends to my new account etc. then 2 days after i was seeing the relogin page again so i typed in my username and pass ...same thing happend again. So i created a new account then this time i was getting the 99+ video chat requests.. it freeze my account and it directed me to a relogin page. After typing my username/pass it directed me to a blank page. So i dont have an idea why it happend. So i created a new account and checked the old account .. My old account is still there but its unaccessible to me... Then the new account got 99+ attacks again so i keep on creating new account. Like i have created 21 accounts already and none of them lasted... I decided to make a salute coz maybe it's the solution to my problem ...by the way i did try emailing them about my problem but they never response it's like they dont care about your problem. Anyway, So i did make a salute but they rejected it coz i was wearing sunglasses ..so i removed my sunglasses and submitted a new salute... they rejected it and then deleted my account. YUP, FUbar staffs are racist and bullies. Its funny coz they allow perverts on their site but rejected the decent ones.. the ones who can give them money . Because, I am the type of person who will spend money for a site that i like. Anyway, Excuse my english coz its not my first language... I just want to share my bad experience with that website. Its not a very friendly website.

• Ic
    icy Mar 14, 2012

• Chafey Feb 28, 2012

The UnCool Creep Scrapper//Ryan Lives Up To His Severely Bad Reputation Again and Again and Again and Again!!

Anyone considering signing-up for that site--: Beware of that So True Proverbial Saying--: Where There Is Smoke There Is
    Fire and Where There Is Fire--: There Is The UnCool Creep--: Scrapper//Ryan...!!

I was naive just enough to give the site the benefit of the doubt after having read these severely negative reviews (just before
    signing-up late last year).

But, I learned My lesson to pay MUCH
    more *attention* to the complaints!!...--:

• Mo
    Morbidious Dec 30, 2011

Sorry but I agree with this guy. Fubar is a bunch of bullies and racist ###s. A friend for mine has been there for a few years. She was deleted 6 times this year alone. She has a salute, never broadcasts, and has a man. It doesn't stop them from deleting them. My another friend of mine had a salute that was accepted for a year then they denied it later saying it's photo shopped. Then why accept it to start with? If your an asain person on this site you might as well think of it as a temporary profile. Even though the sites fun it's nothing more then a popularity contest. Who can get the most friends or bling. Plus if you piss off a friend to a bouncer forget it your bounced. I've been on a year and met my girl on this site. I gave it so much credit. Then they just screwed me right in the butt. I've complained to some of the head guys about somethings and I don't even get a responce that's rude. People make jokes all day long about other races, gays and these people tolerate it. Someone complains and it like. Well they need to say something racist. So calling someone a Mail order Bride isn't racist? How about saying me so Horny? It doesn't have to offend you. If it offends someone else STOP IT STUPID.

• Sw
    sweetchili84 Dec 30, 2011

I was member in fu for 1 year now cos one of my friend introduce aout this site, @ first i find its fun site and i do like there alot but this past few days i found out that they delete my account without any warning nor message from the admin. Im really pissed off cos i dont break their rules but they delete my account without warning. My friend spend money for my vip and some are buy me some bling.. its really unfair to my side that they never spoke with me regarding my offensive.. They should check all the ### happening in their site, i mean wats the point of advertising their site if all they do is ### like deleting members without reason. they are more guys worst doing on cam than me but they are really unfair.. Fubar is a racist site i can tell cos they dont like asian so f*** it..

• Sw
    sweetchili84 Dec 30, 2011

well I was a member in fubar for one year now and i notice few days ago they delete my account without warning nor giving me some sign that they will going to banned me, any of the bouncer never spoke with me about my offensive but i dont think i broke their rules. Im really pissed off cos some friends of mine give me VIP nor buy some blings using their credit card but all i got is nothing.. They delete my account no confirmation no message no nothing.. I try to email them regarding my complaint but no reply from the admit.. Im really pissed off cos they can do whatever they wanted if they dont like the member.. I mean whats the use of advertising their site if they just ###ting their member without giving some warning regarding their offensive all ### i can say...