Froedtert Hospitalfood service managers bill coleman and karen parker are getting rid of good kitchen co-workers

I worked at froedtert hospital from the 1990's to 2016, I worked with the good kitchen co-workers, I always minded my own business in food service, I never caused any problems in food service, I never caused problems with the kitchen co-workers, I was nice and friendly to the kitchen co-workers. I showed kitchen co-workers respect and the food service management respect. Food service managers bill coleman and karen parker fired me from froedtert hospital in 2015, because I did a good job in food service. Food service managers bill coleman and karen parker are evil, wicked, shady and crooked against the kitchen co-workers!!! Their bosses don't do nothing about their wrongful actions against kitchen co-workers!!! I ain't never gonna work at froedtert hospital no more since bill coleman and karen parker did this to me!!! I ain't gonna recommend nobody to work at froedtert hospital in the food service department, because it ain't worth it!!! Food service managers bill coleman and karen are setting innocent people up for a trap to work at froedtert hospital in food service to work in the kitchen and they hire you and fire you like a pawn in a chess game!!!