FreePeoplethe most terrible company I have ever dealt with

A

Ordered some clothing from www.freepeople.com and it was quite a big order and I paid a lot (about 500$). When my order came two items were missing so I immediately went online and contacted customer service. But they actually did not care and replied very slowly. They told me that they can send out the missing items but I have to pay extra for the shipping and taxes!!
I refused because it was their mistake and their responsibility.
I sent another email and they did not reply. About two weeks passed and they said that they said the same thing again - I have to pay extra!
Terrible, disgusting, horrible!!
I am a frequent online shopper and never ever deal with such a terrible company! FreePeople is the worst place ever!

Jan Gan Boyd Aug 13, 2018

I SOOOOO AGREE. customer supervisor Shanon #3297 should be fired. Internet stinks, they charged me over $700 for items i never received