Freelotto / Kevin J. Aronin — freelotto is a scam
Freelotto is a scam!
I have been receiving numerous notifications of me winning 1.000.000 US Dollars. Of course, it's only a scam to get me subscribed to their 'service' which costs 14, 99 USD/month and which never pays out.
Lucky for me, I wasn't as naive as to really provide any of my account-info or I would have been a lot poorer than i already am. However, there is no unsubscribing from their 'services'.
I hope that I'll one day meet MR. Kevin J. Aronin (or whatever his real name is) in person. He can pay off my 1mln USD by taking a punch for 1 USD each.
This is not a threat to Mr. Aronin. It's a promise!
More Freelotto / Kevin J. Aronin Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize
- Freelotto - winning notification scam
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam!
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message
- Freelotto - no payment
- Freelotto - has no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out
- Free Lotto - how to claim my prize they said im eligibility
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings
- Freelotto - freelotto plus discount voucher
- British National Freelotto, Inc - email scam