[Resolved] Freelancer.com — poor customer service from freelancer.com
Complete and utter dismay from freelancer.com - no wonder so many complaints and problems with them (Freelancer.com).
After submitting job, and acceptance - the programmer was unable to work on the site, so stopped work - he then "hacked" the website so the functioning did not work. I raised 2 tickets with Freelancer.com - both unanswered.
Do not risk your work with Freelancer.com - far too many bad stories.
Use website professionals, you buy cheap - you buy twice!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
- www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
- Freelancer.com - account closed, stole my money
- Freelancer.com - scam
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - My Freelancer.com account is closed. I lost all my money - $15,000
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account