Resolved Freelancer.com — account closed, stole my money
I just wanted to tell you my brief story so that other people now about these scammers. They suspended my account having 2000$ in milestone payments. The reason they did this was because I logged in some months ago using somebody else's computer. He also had a Freelancer.com account but they did not suspend his account because he had no money in it !!!
They are probably interested in stealing your money because that mistake I was talking about happened almost 6 months before my account got closed.
I hope I can get the money back so I can stay away from them in the future...
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Freelancer.com Complaints & Reviews
- Freelancer.com - scam via account suspension
- www.freelancer.com - fake projects and identity
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com will steal your money
- Freelancer.com - scam
- Freelancer.com - john franklin, franklin publications 6
- Freelancer Technology / Freelancer.com / Getafreelancer.com - charged my bank account a payment I don't know
- Freelancer.com - freelancer.com system failure, already paid for the project, they reversed the payment
- Freelancer - stole my money and consumer exploitation
- Freelancer.com - My Freelancer.com account is closed. I lost all my money - $15,000
- Freelancer.com - they stole $300 from my account