Free Charity Cars / 800 Charity CarsFL

I

I did not deserve to be treated with disrespect. . I log in every day. For three years never miss 1 day of logging in. I did get out there and try to promote free charity cars the only way I new how too. When we had a working site administrator, she offer extra votes is a reporter reply to our email. I sent her a copy, and I got 20 extra votes. Yes I now thanksnow was telling members not to vote for me. I called it like it was on free charity cars. Go fund me, people logging in and not returning votes. I email fcc about me getting call a ### a #### other members asking me for money.. Because I had a blog ?I tried to help kat22 sent her lots of phone numbers / addresses to places that told me they would be able to help her lieing #### I made long distance phone calls I believe her story what a joke... She had to trash me to get extra votes? I do not understand, we all are on fcc for a vehicle. Gee whiz I went out of my way making phone calls, emailing place that could of help you. , I know what it is like to be hungry, homeless and with two kids. And all of a sudden I get block for trying to help a person who said she dying and was going to lose her home. I caught you in a lie. She said she had a daughter. How many cold blooded mean members are you hiding behind? Yes I tried to report you I had no report button, yes I knew who had at least 7 accounts. , no I could not turn them in.. When I did get a new computer I still could not report I got submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. Yes I asked brain his reply ('i suppose. You can always email [protected]@freecharitycars. Org") which for some reason you never hear from them. I had all the nice letters of you and buddies calling me a who—bit—, for some reason. I can not write a blog, or make a report. All my mail is gone. Did you do that ? Free charity cars does not have any one on the site to help us. We do it all by our self ; I should of made a big old sign stood by 7 hwy asking some one to give me there vehicle. As much help as I got from scam fcc I would of seen the person tell me get a job / or stop begging / or being called a who$ yes I use to believe I would get a vehicle. I don't believe it today. No one is going to help you promote when they can make money from a kid running over a trash can because there was nothing better to do. Its a game with the cops who can come up with the best headline. You right I got run off free charity cars. Rule 5 - negativity, admonishment, or harassment of any kind directed at another whether publicly or privately. That's what you did to me!

As for kathleena getting a vehicle! After what all happen to me yeah it a rip off so call free charity cars. I live in a small country town. Other towns don't want me around because retirement communities, I get kicked off church parking lots because I might get 1 who will make a donation. They don't like us poor people. She got it because she kissed ####. As for votes you got to climb up in rank. Votes don't count. Way to many a ugly people who hide behind I love god. Yes people on fcc hurt me, even when I got all the hate mean letters from you and your buddies, I could not do a dame thing about it. While I could not see why brain did not stop you. Notthing. Yes there is something wrong with this picture.

We are losing hope of getting a vehicle when there is no one on fcc to back us up. I did not ask to sign up to be put down by no man woman who hides behind a made up name.
Losing hope is acceptable, you can find it again. Running out of hope though is the problem. When I started to get more hate mail members asking me to send them money I knew I would not get any help from brain the ceo. I dropped out. I am fighting to live in this cold ugly world; if you join this scam you will need to do all the promoting your-self and if you live in a dog town where no one cares or other little towns around you tear down your signs because you are begging than you will never get a so called free car. If its true and the ones I ask when they said they got the call get one that needs work done because it is a piece of junk. Or it has 189000 or more miles on it. Brain gets the pat on the back for getting you a vehicle / when you are the one who did all the work while you sit back log in every day than you lose hope and you slow down or quite. If you do join after reading this than you are in for a very long wait for a junk of a ride. I hope you never get called a whor# or bit$$ like I did here is a email I sent brain the ceo
Between you and brian - fcc ceo

You [protected]:49

I can not report a member, iget called a #### a #### I can not stop it why. I get this your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. I can not write a blog I get this…blog post your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted. Has been created. Is it the site?

Brian - fcc ceo [protected]:14 •delete
•block

I suppose. You can always email [protected]@freecharitycars. Org

Fcc is good at hiding the real truth. Brain wants the pat on the back / a big fat scam
Michelle, your site administrator here to assist never on because she not getting paid. You go on facebook no one to help you but the ones who like asking you for money or votes are they say all good things about fcc when in fact a lot of members are afraid they get kicked off if they say any thing