FramesDirect.comeye glasses

L May 20, 2019

If I could give them no stars I would. Been waiting for a correct pair of glasses since April 14. This company couldn't care less that they made a mistake producing my glasses the first time then instead of expedited service to correct their mistake it has now taken longer to get the second (supposed) correct pair than it took to get the first. When I called to inquire about the status and asked to speak with someone who might expedite matters I would have to wait for 24-48 hours for a callback from a supervisor. This company has had my money for over a month and I have no glasses. Complete lack of care for customer service.