The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fragrancenet.com — rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a bottle of burberry cologne for my spouse for christmas. It arrived on time, but it was a imposter. The product is a fake. Also, I noticed a charge for $12.00 from shopper's village on my credit card statement. I have been charged $12.00 since december 2008. When you put in your e-mail for a coupon you "sign up" for this service. Huge rip off! Will never shop there again!!!
More Fragrancenet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fragrancenet.com - selling fake perfumes
- Fragrancenet.com - fraud and scam
- Fragrance Net - sell fake parfume
- Fragrancenet.com - been charged, no product
- Fragrancenet.com - I smell a rat - the full story!
- Fragrance.net - poor service and profanity
- Fragrancenet.com - non delivery of product
- Fragrancenet.com - Deceptive pricing and on advertising
- Fragrancenet.com - no good
- Fragrance Net - selling unauthorized products