FragranceNet.comfraud and scam

F Review updated:

Had purchased angel and paid 100
Dollars for a mothers day present.
The perfume was not real and had lost the
Scent in 10 minutes... This company is a fraud and do not buy from it. They gave me such a hard time the customer service and not responding to any of my emails... I am so dissappointed as I have been using thierry mugler products for years and totally dissappointed.!!

• Ra
    RandyT1969 Sep 15, 2021

109% weak & fake!!! DONT BUY!! The smell last as bout as long as u put it on

• Ve
    Vez Jan 13, 2016

I was about to place an order with Freagrance.net when I decided to read th reviews. All of them were positive and all were written about 3 months apart. (Fishy) So, I read more reviews about diffrent fragances from time tested (old) scents to newly released scents and all of them had been written between early 2014 tuntil now. I have to call Bull**** on this company. Do not shop here!