Forever 21summer dress for a little girl

N

This company is very unprofessional. My order was expected to be there on June 11 and I called absolute store to see if my order was there. A lady answered who didn't speak English and couldn't understand what I was saying so I told her to let me speak to the manager the manager and for me that my order would be there the next day June 12 but I still haven't got any information about the order at all.

summer dress for a little girl

• Kn
    kneelfist Apr 24, 2019

I suggest that you learn how to use periods before making a comment on her English.