Forest River — 2017 wolfpack
I purchased a new 2017 325pack13. On the first trip with it. I loaded the motorcycle in the back and traveled from Mississippi to Texas. When I arrived in Texas, nothing work. I could not even get the slides out to check the fuses since they are hidden in the cupboard behind the kitchen slide. I had to call a service provider to the campground. He eventually found a wire they had mistakenly been run between the frame and the floor of the garage. He said the weight of motorcycle and friction of towing shorted out the 12 volt system. I tried to file with the extended warranty, but because it was within the first year and manufacturer's warranty was still in effect they denied. After a year of dealing with the dealership and then the terrible customer service at Forest River, a manufacturer defect was denied. They will not stand behind their products. This was my second Forest River RV but first NEW one. Buyer Beware. They have no integrity.
More Forest River Complaints & Reviews
- Forest River - leaking roof and other issues 
- Forest River - poor service 
- Forest River - beware 
- Forest River - warranty scam 
- Forest River - after-sales-service 
- Forest River - 2019 vengeance touring edition
- Forest River - quality and electrical issues
- Forest River - roakwood camper
- Forest River - bad service 
- Forest River - 2014 georgetown 335ds motorhome soft floor and rusting pantry sliding shelf.