Fordogtrainers.com Logo

Fordogtrainers.com

Having problems with Fordogtrainers.com?

Fordogtrainers.com Customer Service Contacts

Mon9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Tue9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wed9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Thu9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fordogtrainers.com Customer Service. Initial Fordogtrainers.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fordogtrainers.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fordogtrainers.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Fordogtrainers.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ForDogTrainers.comHidden costs, poor customer support & poor quality products

We are a registered Breeder in Canada. We have promoted your products based on a positive experience ordering collars 5 years ago. We went to place another order this year and there is a big difference in the quality of the product with terrible quality stitching, there are hidden fees and costs (including getting products shipped from Israel), poor descriptions and poor customer support. By the time we finished buying out $50 collar with fees, import, duty, exchange and hidden fees we were out $200. When we contacted customer support that the product received was incorrect we received deception and no support. Never buying from them again and removing their promotion from our public website.

Nov 22, 2019

ForDogTrainers.com — dog harness

Do not buy from this company .fordogtrainers. I still haven't received my dog harness or collar. They...

ForDogTrainers.com — Dog collar ordered in Feb, 2016 that was lost still having problems May 13, 2016

Please avoid this company. I ordered a dog collar back in Feb. 2016 that was "lost" by UPS. I asked thi...

FordogtrainersNo info about order seller didn't refund

I bought dog collar from the website www.fordogtrainers.com. I got the confirmation from the seller, but after that the delivery was delayed. I called the seller, but he couldn’t provide any precise info. I was disappointed and wanted to get money back, but the seller suddenly stopped to reply. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

Chaisine Mar 23, 2012

Seems like a scam. After my order they repeatedly asked for my paypal and credit card information. They refuse to cancel my order. Do not order from this site!!

ForDogTrainers.comThey scammed me and only promised to send the order

I ordered dog collar from the website www.fordogtrainers.com. They promised to send my order within couple of hours, but the status on the website showed that it was still in process. WTF? I tried to reach the customer services, but no one replied to my phone calls, and they promised to reply within 5 minutes in the emails, but they didn’t provide any info. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

ForDogTrainers.comThis company really needs to work on it's customer service and shipping skills

I will start by saying I really think the comment above telling me to "be sure to focus your comments on the products" makes me laugh!!! And that all "reviews require prior approval before they will be displayed"! So basically if there is a "bad review" it will never be shown on the company's website. I do like your product, made very well, however, when I received the H17 harness in the mail, I was sent the wrong patch! I understand mishaps happen. I called to get the matter resloved. I was told to take a picture and email it to the company. Which I did. And the correct patch would be sent out. Well 18 busniess days later I have yet to receive the correct patch! I call back yet again and spoke with someone I could barely understand and was told the same thing again. That they would have to send it to the manager to look in to it. She could not tell me when it was sent out, just that it's been shipped. The next day I received a phone call from yet another person I couldn't understand and was given a tracking #. And was informed that my order had been shipped not express mail or even UPS, but snail mail. I asked when my order was shipped and again they could not give me an answer! I looked up the tracking # only to find it does not exist! I will NEVER use this company again, and will not recommend it to anyone. Maybe if my order was corrected in a more timely manner and I was sent the correct patches right out, to make up for the company's mistake I would be more incline to use them again. This company really needs to work on it's customer service and shipping skills!!

For Dog TrainersWill never ever buy anyting from this guys

I ordered 5 collars for my dogs, prices looked fair, and I chose delivery 3 to 5 days they charged me more than $60 additional for that faster delivery. I presumed the site depot was in the states and as I was traveling via miami, I asked to send the package to my hotel, with 10 working days in advance. Some few days later after they failed to inform the tracking nbr of my order, they sent me an email explaining that they had not the items I had bought.

I agreed to make a change in the size of the collars. But that was working days before I needed the items in miami. 3 days later the sent the tracking nbr of Israeli mail !!! they had me charged via USPS !!! crooks !!! I lost the chance to pick up the stuff before my departure. The goods will be rejected by the hotel as I have already left, and they are refusing to refund me. NOT RECOMMENDABLE . WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING TO THIS GUYS, AS I HAVE BEEN BADLY MISLED.

ForDogTrainers.comStay as far away as possible from these folks

Ordered couple of things from them, was told the order will ship in 24 hours. Two weeks later, still shows as not shipped. After talking to customer service it became clear that they are actually located outside of US, in Israel, and they have no idea how long the customs might hold my package. There is no tracking or anything available on that. In addition to that, since they out of the country, the bank charged me a foreign transaction fee. Stay as far away as possible from these folks.

ForDogTrainers.comGot a collar that did not fit my dog

I purchased a collar from the website, got a collar that did not fit my dog. They would not give refund and fought with me for one month. Still no refund. Collar was to be 1 3/4" and was given 1" wide. Length was also too short even though I measured the neck correctly. They said I purchased a collar that was custom and no refund could be given; however, I selected one off the website's list and now it has been removed from the list and not an option anymore. Customer service very difficult to work with. Would not answer or return calls, would not work with me on the online chat. Had to talk to manager who didn't respond for 1 week (told it would be immediately). When chatted again, manager was not available anymore. Nothing but grief to get a collar that fit my dog. They did offer 15% on next purchase which is another disappointment! Why would I buy from them ever again?

• Updated by Shari MacDonald · Oct 02, 2017

The company I'm reviewing is For Dog Trainers, not Tropic K9.

• Sh
                  Shari MacDonald Sep 10, 2018

I have been ordering from this company for the past 3 years. Their products are solid and the price points are below what other K9 companies charge. Not to mention, I've had the best customer service when ordering and shipping my products as I live outside of the US. I even refer my K9 clients to FDT for their gear.

Maria Zafis Sep 10, 2018

We regularly purchase from this company and we have never had an issue, they are friendly, always ship out on time and pack the correct product.
                  We are extremely happy with the level of service and have no hesitation in recommending them to others.