Menu

complaints

SistaLook Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with SistaLook at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of SistaLook. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

SistaLook complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest SistaLook complaints

T
3:10 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook Warning: Terrible Experience with SistaLook - Not Worth the Risk!

I strongly advise against using SistaLook (sistalook.com) as a shopping source. My unfortunate experience with them involved ordering 3 items and paying for expedited shipping, only to receive a package a whole month later. The materials used in all of the items were not the best quality and I was very disappointed with the final product. I particularly ordered a jumper which was supposed to come with a belt, but it was missing from the delivery.

Frankly, I regret ever giving them my hard-earned money. I will definitely not be wearing any of the clothes I received, nor do I even want to go through the trouble of returning them. I have decided to simply donate them to a thrift store.

It is evident that SistaLook is a terrible and unreliable place to purchase from. I cannot stress this enough, please stay away from them! I wish I had looked up their reviews before purchasing from them. Save yourself the unnecessary stress and avoid SistaLook at all costs.

B
1:16 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook SistaLook/SistaDress Review: A Scam Company with Terrible Customer Service

This company called SistaLook ain't worth your money, fam. They got another name too, SistaDress, but it's all the same scam. I tried to cop some gear, but my package NEVER showed up. And let me tell you, it was a whole saga to get any answers out of them. When I finally did hear back, they tried to offer me a weak 20% off my next order. Like, what kind of craziness is that? I'm still waiting for my original package to this day, so why in the world would I give them more cash for more headaches? Save yourself the hassle and find a better spot to spend your hard-earned coins on.

E
12:13 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook SistaLook Review: Buyer Beware - Misleading Product & Poor Refund Policy

So I got this dress from SistaLook, or was it supposed to be a dress? Coz when I got it, it looked more like a shirt to me. And guess what? I ordered a 2x size, but it was more like a medium meant for a kid. I was so mad, and I was like, "What the heck?!"

So I contacted SistaLook to ask for a refund, right? But to my disappointment, they only offered me a measly 15% refund! That's almost nothing, man. I just wasted my money on this thing. And of course, they wouldn't give me a refund, which was a bummer.

So you guys, if you're thinking of buying anything from this company, please stay away from them. I don't want anybody else to get ripped off like I did.

Is SistaLook legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of SistaLook's website. The legitimacy of SistaLook requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with SistaLook, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

SistaLook earns 47% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: SistaLook has a 47% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the sistalook.com, an be seen as a negative sign of its legitimacy. This could indicate that the site is hiding information. Consider the potential risks involved in engaging with a website if you're unable to analyze its content.

The website belonging to SistaLook has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to SistaLook. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Our scan shows SistaLook website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook Unsatisfactory Experience with SistaLook: Poor Quality and Late Delivery

I recently made an order on SistaLook for three dresses in different colors. The price for the order was $80.97 and I was excited to receive them. However, after a month went by without receiving my order, I felt it was necessary to reach out to the seller and let them know I hadn't received my items.

After communicating with SistaLook's customer service, they promised two-day shipping and sent me one of the dresses I ordered. Unfortunately, the dress they sent me looked nothing like the picture I saw on the website. It was completely see-through and the sizing was all wrong - there wasn't even a tag inside telling me what size it was supposed to be.

I was very unhappy with my experience and decided to dispute the transaction on PayPal. To my surprise, the seller refunded me a portion of the original purchase price.

Overall, I would not recommend SistaLook. In the future, I will be more careful about where I order my clothes from to avoid scams like this. It's frustrating to have such a bad experience shopping online when the whole point is to make it easy and hassle-free.

SistaLook Scam Alert: My Horrible Experience with SistaLook Clothing

I honestly wouldn't recommend making any orders from SistaLook. A few weeks ago, I ordered an outfit from their site and was really excited to receive it. Unfortunately, though, I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I've tried to reach out to their customer service team a few different times lately, and every time I ask for a refund, they tell me that my package is on its way.

It's been over a month now, and I'm starting to think that this site is just a scam. It's really disappointing, and I don't want anyone else to have to go through the same thing.

I actually read a few other reviews after my terrible experience with SistaLook, and it seems like I'm not the only one who's had this issue. In fact, a lot of people have written that they never received their package either after ordering from the site.

Honestly, I'm pretty worried about this whole thing. I'm not sure if I'll ever get my money back at this point, and I'm considering reaching out to my bank to see if there's anything they can do to help me.

Overall, I would definitely recommend that people steer clear of SistaLook for the time being. I know that sometimes things don't go as planned with shipments, but this seemed like more than just a simple mix up. It's pretty disappointing, but hopefully, this review can help someone else avoid the same problem.

G

SistaLook Avoid SistaLook: Clothes Made for Petite Asians, Not Women of Color

Yo, listen up people! I got some serious tea to spill about SistaLook. They claim to be catering to women of color but the clothes are made for petite Asians. Like, what the heck? And let me tell you, those sizes are NOT American. Even when I measured myself according to their chart, my dress didn't look like the picture on their website. It wasn't even A-lined. Like, I was so disappointed.

But that's not even the worst part. When I wanted to return it, they told me to send it allllll the way back to Shanghai, China. Are you kidding me? That's so sketchy. I don't trust them at all. That's why I'm disputing the charges with my credit card.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend SistaLook to anyone. Save yourself the trouble and shop somewhere else. Spread the word, y'all. Stay away from this mess.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook SistaLook Review: Unreliable Company, Poor Quality Dresses, and Terrible Customer Service

I wanna make sure everyone knows, SistaLook is not a company I'll recommend for buying dresses or outfits. Let me tell you about my experience. So, I saw this dress on their website that I thought was perfect for an upcoming event. I ordered it and boy, did I wait. It felt like ages before the dress arrived and when it finally did, it was a completely different color from what I ordered. If that wasn't bad enough, the dress was falling apart at the seams! Crazy, right? I was so upset and immediately reached out to them.

At first, I didn't think they would respond, but they did. I have to say, the apology did help a bit, but that was all they did. They promised to make it right and asked for pictures. I sent them and waited. It's been like a week now and still nothing. I haven't heard anything from them. So, I'm just going to voice my frustration here and let others know that they are not reliable.

Honestly, I was planning on getting more outfits but now, there's no way I'm giving them any more of my money. If you're looking for quality and promptness, I suggest you look elsewhere because SistaLook ain't it.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook Disappointed with SistaLook: Cute clothes but terrible customer service and missing items

Let me just say, I was really excited when I found SistaLook. With so many cute outfits on their website, I just knew I had to place an order. I ordered 7 outfits back in April and was really looking forward to receiving my package. However, it took a really long time - I didn't get it until mid-June!

When I finally received my order, I was really disappointed because 3 of the outfits were missing. I sent multiple emails trying to get in touch with customer service, but I didn't hear back from anyone. I was really frustrated because I spent a lot of money on my order and I just wanted to get what I paid for.

After a while, I decided that I just wanted a refund for the missing items. As soon as I reached out to them about the refund, they finally responded to me. But even then, they didn't address the fact that they left out 3 of my outfits.

It's been a while now and I still haven't received an email back or a refund. I'm really disappointed with the service that I received from SistaLook. It's really too bad because their clothing is really cute. But I don't think I would ever shop there again because of the horrible customer service and communication. I wouldn't recommend SistaLook to anyone - it's just not worth the hassle.

J

SistaLook Fraud Alert: My Experience Shopping at SistaLook

So, I tried shopping at SistaLook and let me tell ya, it was a mess! I placed an order for a coat and they took my cash on 10/3. But can you believe it? As of today, I still don't have my product! Can you say, "What the heck?!" They sent me a tracking number on 10/25, but it was totally fake. I mean, come on now, what kinda shady business is that? And get this, I checked with USPS - no package for me! So I'm thinkin' they're tryin' to scam me outta my hard earned money! Not cool, SistaLook, not cool at all. I had to email them myself to ask for an update. But even then, all they gave me was this bogus tracking number. What's the point if you're not even plannin' to send my stuff? Ya feel me? I'm not puttin' up with this. I'm gonna take legal action and dispute these charges 'cause these peeps are straight-up frauds!

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

SistaLook Terrible Experience with SistaLook: Shiny Jumper Disappoints!

I saw this website on Facebook and I kept seeing their advertisement for the denim jumper. I thought it was super cute and I loved the way it looked in the picture, so I decided to order it. When it finally arrived, I was so excited to try it on and rock my new look.

But what a letdown! The material was shiny and slippery, and there was no denim anywhere! It looked like a Halloween costume, not a stylish jumper. I felt so disappointed and I regretted ordering from SistaLook.

To make matters worse, they kept sending me coupons and promotions. As if I would ever order from them again! I just want my money back and to never hear from them again.

Overall, my experience with SistaLook was terrible and I am definitely not a satisfied customer. If anyone is interested, I have a picture of the nightmare outfit that I would be happy to share on Facebook.

Overview of SistaLook customer experience

SistaLook is an online fashion retailer which has been the subject of many consumer complaints. Customers have reported issues such as delayed delivery, poor customer service, and low-quality products. Some customers have even reported receiving damaged or faulty items and struggling to receive a refund or exchange. SistaLook has also faced criticism for their lack of transparency and inconsistent sizing. Many customers have expressed frustration with the company's poor communication and slow response times to inquiries. Overall, SistaLook's numerous consumer complaints suggest a lack of accountability and quality control, making it a risky choice for online shoppers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

SistaLook contacts