Ford Motor Company — ford mustang gt premium
Last week, the check engine light came on in my 2015 Mustang, so I took it to AutoNation Ford Scottsdale. They had to replace the fuel pressure valve at the cost of over $600.
Tues. Oct. 1, the check engine light came on again. I took it back to AutoNation Ford Scottsdale. This time they say they have to replace the fuel tank at a cost of over $2, 600.
My Mustang is a well maintained vehicle with only 32, 600 miles.
It seems unreasonable that I have to start replacing expensive parts on such a low mileage car.
How about reimbursing me for some of my time, aggravation, & expenses?
P.S. I have an extended warranty which apparantly doesn't cover the parts.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window