Ford Motor Company — bait and switch at ford of kirkland, wa
I was contacted by the Internet Manager from Ford of Kirkland on 10/20/17 regarding my inquiry on the Autotrader ad for a new Ford Escape Titanium for $24, 975 with less then 10 miles on it. We agreed to meet Saturday afternoon to test drive and probably purchase the vehicle at that price. When my wife and I arrived Saturday the Internet Manager was busy so we took the test drive with his assistant. The vehicle had over 1800 miles on it! After the drive they offered to sell the the car to me for $28, 975, $4, 000 more then the Ad. I showed them the ad on Autotrader that day from my I- phone as proof of the lower price and they said it was a mistake and that the dealership would not honor that price.
Dissatisfied we left the dealership and went to Honda of Kirkland and purchased a 2017 New Honda CRV Touring model. I know we are only one customer but in the past we have bought 3 Fords ( two Escapes and Focus) and was seriously considering to purchase again.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window