The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Ford Credit — harassment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Why was I called and harassed about a payment that was 11 days late but would not acquire late charges until 15 days late?
Why was I told that the call was just a reminder but was ask personal questions about why, when and methods even after I told your representative I would make payment the next day?
When I made the payment on the following day and complained to your representative about the harassment, I was told that I was not harassed before I told her any details.
I was also told that my account was in collections.
Why was my account in collections for 11 days past the due date and would not acquire any late charges until received 15 days past the due date?
I would like an answer to these questions so I can file a formal complaint without being bias.
This is the letter I sent to Ford Credit. I had never been late with a payment to Ford Credit. If I missed understood my bill then I would like to apologize. My Bill has a Payment Due Date amount and also a Payment Received AFTER amount. This is a 15 day difference. I was simply thinking that I could buy this nice couch and still make my car payment before it acquired late charges without any problems. Not! lol
More Ford Credit Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving
- Ford Credit - reposession
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear
- Ford South Africa - bad service
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window