Force FactorUnethical; shady

D

I tried the 14 day trial. Before doing so, i noticed that they had some fine print at the bottom. I saw that i was "agreeing" to allow them to charge me $69. 99 + $4. 99 shipping per month after the trial was over. I paid $4. 99 for the shipping of the free trial. I cancelled the subscription within 18 days, per the "agreement".

I told the rep that the ingredients were identical to other products that were sold for much less and that i wanted to cancel. I expressed concern relating to the methods they used to trick some people into signing up for something, unintentionally. He ignored my comment and told me that i could get it for $49. 99 instead of $69. 99. I told him that i was going to find a product from a company that wasn't so greedy and shady. He told me "wait, you are eligible for our vip offer, we can offer you the product for life at $29. 99". I explained that it's clear that force factor is a shady company and i want nothing to do with the company. There are plenty of reputable companies interested in creating quality products, not scamming people out of their money.

If you like the product and aren't interested in a different product with the same ingredients, demand that you pay $29. 99. They clearly make so much profit that they will still profit heavily after reducing the price by about 57%. However, there are too many red flags with this company. If they charge my credit card, as they've done with so many others, i will file a small claims lawsuit against them for damages, send out several press releases making others aware of this company, and filing with the better business bureau. I hope they don't charge my credit card, for their sake.

• Hi
    Hicks, A Jun 19, 2015

I just got off the phone with customer service. We signed up for the trial. The disclosure claims you should receive your product within 4 days. We did not receive our sample until 9 days later. Ordered on May 22 and received it on June 1st. Called to cancel on June 11 . Got billed 74.98 on our credit card. Called up there and told them we had cancelled the order and rather than issue us a full refund, she told me she was going to make an exception (what a joke) and credit us 60 percent back and we could keep the product. Told her we did not want the product, and that we could get another brand with the same ingredients quite a bit cheaper. I also told her if she could refund us 60 percent back and let us keep the product, they must be making a killing selling the crap. She said no, they had to pay for shipping. I asked her if shipping cost $30 because the trial sample only cost $4.99. Well, that was the best she would do for us so I told her I would write a complaint on every complaint board I could find and file a complaint with BBB in hopes of warning others before they get scammed.

• Mi
    Michael Pagonis Jun 17, 2015

I just got ripped off I paid for a sample of $4.95 received it on the 16th of June and charged my Credit Card $120.000 which I did not authorize, contacted Consumer a Affairs in USA And contacted my bank in Melbourne Australia have to wait 6 Days to see if they deduct the money it's blocked at present sent them email saying going to the FRAUD SQUAD IN MELBOURNE VICTORIA THEY ARE THIEVES .

• Da
    daz20 Jun 07, 2015

Hello,
    this product doesn't work for me and makes me very ill. I want to stop the subscription immediately. i didn't authorize this and my credit card will not let any future payments to your company, please contact me as soon as possible. [email protected]

Tony Betko Jan 12, 2015

I had un-subscribed on their website and didn't want the product shipped to me.

• Bi
    bill1959 Nov 07, 2014

a complete fraud. Do not get this product. They send it every 15 days not 30 days and then try to up sell you or give it to you at a discount. Wont give you full refund. I tried to cancel because it does NOTHING. Should have listened to other reviews like this online

• Ju
    Justin Song Oct 25, 2014

When I was trying to buy a sample of Force Factor Test X180, all it told me was that it would send me a payment for a dollar of shipping. It didn't tell me that you guys would charge me $80 monthly. WRITE THIS IN BIGGER WORDS. I need a return right now and would like my money back. This is a very serious issue and I am extremely unhappy with what you guys have done by writing this in fine print. Please send me my money back.

• Bw
    BWulf Oct 22, 2014

Hey! You con artist mother f*****s just caused my account to get locked out while I'm on vacation because I tried to remove an order I didn't approve! I'm currently left to sleep the f*****g streets of North f*****g Dakota because I can't get into my hotel, not to mention the lack of food or water. I end up in the f*****g hospital because of this and you're going to have some serious ### to answer to.

• Gr
    Gregory R Scott Oct 05, 2014

They stole money out of my account !!! I want my $84.98 returned ASAP.OR I WILL SUE!! I'M GETTING AN ATTORNEY TOMORROW IF I HAVE NOT HEARD OR RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK!!! YOUR UNTRUELY GREGORY R SCOTT PH# [protected] AT 10672 E. OASIS DR. MESA, AZ85208.

• Ro
    _rob_ Aug 29, 2014

Yet another dummy. I was stupid enough to try the sample and didn't look at the fine print or options, and now have to pay shipping to return the product back to them. They also warn you to add insurance to the shipment otherwise they may not issue the refund, OR you can have 60% of the product cost issued back to your credit card if you would rather not ship it back...what a CROCK OF $$$$. Learned my lesson once and for all.

• De
    Deki Jul 02, 2014

It's in their terms: https://www.forcefactor.com/terms/volcano/26139
    There is no mention of the automatic renewal during the trial process. Well, I'm sure it's in 4pt font somewhere.

A truly pathetic way to scam others of their money.

AngryCat73 Apr 25, 2014

Same thing has happened to me! I've been charged for a second bottle that I did NOT order! Class Action Suit is NEEDED!!!

• Da
    David Ritman Feb 06, 2014

I was offered a testosterone supplement sample free plus postage of around £5. When I received my bank statement £55.08 had been taken, regrettably on a debit card. My statement says the charge was 89.98USD @ 1.633. Unfortunately I changed banks on 1.2.14 before I realised and Nationwide, my previous bankers, say they cannot appeal on a closed account. Can you help?

• Je
    Jeff Pauley Jan 05, 2014

It only said to pay for shipping. THIS IS FRAUD . The computer screen locked and I never completed my order and the product still came. Our powers to be need to investigate this company. I called the bank to stop this and all future transaction... What a scam...

Tommie33 Nov 09, 2013

I just called FCF Force Factor at 877.492.7243. They said they would stop future shipments. If they don't I'll let you know!

Tommie33 Nov 09, 2013

I've been caught in the same trap...just got a CC charge for $90.50. How do I stop this scam?

Tommie33 Nov 09, 2013

Same trap they caught me in! I'll deny credit card charges. What a FF Rip-Off!

• La
    Larry Adkison Apr 03, 2013

I paid postage and sent the FCF Test X 180 last month with a letter requesting this supply to be stopped. I since received another supply and I refused it at the post office. I have called your number several times from the Philippines and gotten a recording of your operating hours, during hours that the recordings states you should be taking calls.
    Stop the Test X 180 deliveries to Larry Adkison and credit my credit card for the past two deliveries.

• Th
    theodore wooten Mar 28, 2013

Got caught in the same trap... Probably legal what they are doing, fine print so fine you cant even read it with a microscope, but its still unethical and shady at best... Filing with the class action law suit. Have sent the unopened one shipment back... Gonna try to help anyone else before they get caught too...

• Su
    Susan55 Jan 25, 2013

Hello Steve,

We value your feedback. To help us better assist you, please contact us at [protected] to speak with
    a supervisor and we will sort out any issues immediately.

Force Factor

• St
    Steve Sandroni Jan 01, 2013

I have been billed twice for a product i do not want and did not ask for. The company froce factor has billed me again and i do not want the product, fcf test x180 6.
    Force factor has billed my account again for $$74. 98 cents. How do i stop this ? I do not want the product sand somehow they are getting money out of my checking account.

Please help? My phone number is : [protected], my email is : [email protected]

Thanks !

• Su
    Susan55 Feb 21, 2012

We are so sorry if there has been any confusion! For questions or concerns, please call our customer service department at [protected] and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor