Force FactorCLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

B

I just went through the same thing with them totaly missleading trial offer then when i call to cxl the guy on the phone offers to drop the price from $75 done to $50 if its that way why wouldnt they just charge $50 for their product i found a similar product for a third of the cost... thank you for charging my card $75 for nothing...Bowen B.

• Sc
    scotth3 Jul 02, 2013

me too. I want to join the class action lawsuit.

• Ru
    RussSmith Jun 19, 2013

The same thing happen to be. I ordered a sample for $3.99 and charged the $3.99 to my credit card. Several days later I received a 30 days supply and they charged $74.98 to my credit card. I refused the shipment and it was returned. I then called the credit card company and informed them that the item was not ordered and was refused. The $74.98 was taken off my statement.
    This is a credit card scam and when you order a sample the shipments just keeps coming and the charges keep appearing on your credit card.
    Don't be as stupid as I was and give them your credit card number.

• Bi
    bigonsmalljobs Apr 28, 2013

i also ordered the free trial and cant even get anyone on the phone to cancel this I have been charged for two more bottles and they just go into the trash. If I cant trust this company for the way they do business, I sure as hell wont take the products they produce.

• Sk
    skidcastle Nov 23, 2012

If there is a class action suit against Force Factor, I'd very much like to participate.

another forcefactor victim Nov 01, 2012

FORCE FACTOR raked me for $450

i had to fight with them intensively to get them to refund two of the 4 unopened un-asked-for shipments I did not know they were shipping and charging to me.

They screw everyone including those who cannot afford or are disabled and this is a high tech business.

I started taking their product anyway and it doesnt even work... it actually shuts off your sex drive and poisons you.

DO NOT INGEST OR TAKE
    DO NOT BUY
    DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

Its just another GOP sponsored business granted authority to rip off the american citizen.

We live in a pathetic country... what a JOKE... ahha hahha hahha a america... what a joke you are

• Su
    Susan55 Feb 28, 2012

To better assist with questions or concerns, please contact our customer service department at [protected] and we will sort out any issues immediately!

Force Factor