Footsmartretutn merchandise, never credited

I returned 2 pairs of Hush Pupps shoes more the 2 weeks ago, and never received a credit on my Visa Account, what is going on?, I have been a very good customer of yours, I changed my electronic address, it use to be [protected]@hotmail.com, my new e-mail address is now [protected]@aol.com, I expect a response..Thank you..

Jamie61 Oct 20, 2011

Your complaint is not directed to the company itself. This is not Foot Smart therefore they will not see your message. Try going to the site itself to file a complaint.

Jamie61 Oct 20, 2011

Cricket is just plain awful and useless. I have their internet service, and it is so slow and get disconnected constantly! After doing a search on Cricket complaints it was just unbelievable just how numerous amounts of complaints there are with this company. Shameful just shameful. If more people would file BBB complaints they would go out of business.