Food Network — emailed "bill"
I am suddenly receiving emails from Food Network Magazine, telling me I owe them for a subscription. Today's told me they were giving me "a gentle nudge" to pay my bill. I never ordered this magazine, nor am I even remotely interested. I'm not sure how this happened, but there is no phone number or email to contact them directly. I'm sure it is a scam, and the next time I get the email I will report it.
More Food Network Complaints & Reviews
- Food Network Magazine - renewal scam 
- Food Network - giada dilaurentis 
- Food Network - martha stewart chopped judge 
- Food Network - the product is under warranty, the company is not responding the request to exchange and return the product
- Food Network Magazine - paid subscription/not receiving 
- Food Network - alex guarnaschelli
- Food Network - bullying
- Food Network - magazines subscription from food network
- Food Network - roasting pan
- Guys Grocery Games, Worst Cooks In America, Johnny Weir - shows