Food Cityunauthorized atm charge

I came in Saturday the 24th of February, bought 106.64 dollars worth of groceries and was charged 20 dollars for cash back. I didn't realize I was charged for the 20.00. I went back to the store and the people at the store said they saw me on video. They said I put it in my pocket, but they would not let me see the video. Which I guess is policy, but this is the 2nd occurrence and I didn't complain the first time, but for future reference I do not want anything else sent to me from Food city and I will no longer be shopping there and I spend over a hundred dollars a weekend every weekend there, but I will be going to another shop from now on.