[Resolved] FlyDubaicanceled flight without refund

M

My flight from Bahrain to Dubai on Jan 17 2012 was canceled when I arrived to Manama airport. I went with other airlines and flydubai promised me to refund my ticket. However, Flydubai didn’t pay me back as promised at the airport. After two weeks I have sent a complain to them and they replied that I will receive a Voucher as a refund. Still it now two months and they didn’t send any refund.

I will not fly again with your company and will advise my friends to do so.

• FlyDubai's response · Feb 27, 2012

Muad, sorry to hear that this happened to you. Please can you contact [email protected] with your booking reference and we'll ensure your refund is processed. flydubai

• Resolution Statement

• Mu
    Muad Feb 27, 2012

I did send to this email two times... without benefits.

• Za
    Zaher El Aridi Apr 07, 2012

Kindly I want to complain regarding the below flight yesterday 6/4/2012 flight number FZ 8160 Beirut - Dubai (PLFBRC). Due to the natural Foggy weather, our flight was delayed from 21.05 till 23.30, I just want claim that I was at the airport counter at around 22.00 pm and the reservation staff were not at there desks to offer us the boarding pass, I requested from the fly dubai duty manager to send any of your staff to make check in for me since the plane was still in the airport and calling the passengers, I requested many times to follow my full charged trip or the next trip FZ 160 but she insisted to refuse.

I paid for the ticket and rushed to the airport knowing that the delay was natural and out of our order, therefore I'm requesting to refund this ticket or at least change my ticket to another coming flight one way from Beirut to Dubai.

Please be informed that I spoke more than 20 minutes international call with your office in Dubai (call center- Sherihan) and she put a note about my case and advised me to send email to you for this case.

Hope to receive your reply as soon as possible, I have to go back to work!

Regards
    Zaher El Aridi
    00961 76 818042.

• Mi
    Miljan Aug 09, 2012

I bought ticket for my friend in Belgrade, who works in Dubai, and when she came to airport they rejected her ticket because she had a contract signed. What is going on whey that happened? In that case Fly Dubai refund money?

• Er
    Erno Aug 15, 2012

Yes, I too experienced of HAVING NO REFUND after I cancelled my online booking. I will create a FACEBOOK PAGE that says DO NOT FLY with FLYDUBAI! This is THEFT! I will make sure that NO ONE will fly with FLYDUBAI ever!