[Resolved] FlyDubai — canceled flight without refund
My flight from Bahrain to Dubai on Jan 17 2012 was canceled when I arrived to Manama airport. I went with other airlines and flydubai promised me to refund my ticket. However, Flydubai didn’t pay me back as promised at the airport. After two weeks I have sent a complain to them and they replied that I will receive a Voucher as a refund. Still it now two months and they didn’t send any refund.
I will not fly again with your company and will advise my friends to do so.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More FlyDubai Complaints & Reviews
- FlyDubai - never book tickets in flydubai 
- FlyDubai - cancellation and no refund 
- Flydubai Airlines - extra charge for luggage
- FlyDubai - baggage lost 
- Fly Dubai - baggage lost 
- FlyDubai - booked paid extra 10 kg didn't show in system at airport
- FlyDubai - disappointing service 
- FlyDubai - bad attitude of your employee and managers 
- FlyDubai - unfair treatment by your employees 
- FlyDubai - canx flight