Menu

F
Author of the complaint
6:55 pm EDT
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My mother has had multiple false alarms and miscellaneous alarm beeps for the last couple of years and we have had technicians out and they say they repaired it or replaced the panel and yet it continues. Yesterday was the straw that broke everything. A panic alarm was sent to the police department and they showed up at her house and she was not home. The police searched her house and could not find her. I got a call from the police department saying that my 86 year old mother was missing after a false panic alarm. I was so terrified that something had happened to my mother that once I calmed down and found her, I decided to call the Fluent office and try to get the contract cancelled because my mom does not want to stay at her house because of this alarm. The resolutions department did not care or would not even consider cancelling the contract. I was told that they could send a technician out to look at it but that technology is not full proof and that they did not believe that she was having false alarms. I was so upset that I asked to talk to a supervisor and was told that supervisors do not take calls and that I could pay off the contract, keep the system or have a technician come out to service the panel. I scheduled a technician to come out and then I said that if she gets one more false alarm that I wanted the contract cancelled. I was told that the contract would not be cancelled period. To me this is boarding on elder abuse. To have a company that doesn't care about its customers is just crazy. Obviously, they only care about the money. This happened yesterday and I am still dealing with being told that my mom was missing and that the police could not find her. I was even willing to pay have of the contract cancellation fee and they would not consider that and again I was told that they would not cancel the contract.

More Fluent Home complaints & reviews