Floryday — unable to find an address to send an item I purchased back to get a refund
I purchased a blazer from Floryday on line. I ordered it on 9/6/19 i received it on Oct/1/2019 it's too small and of poor quality. I clicked where it said returns
yet it does not give you the correct return address and procedure.
I will give 24 hrs to get contact service. then I will contact TV station
to look into this matter. I've spent 3hours to find info to returns unable to get result.
my name and address
821 Pinto Ln . 2
Northbrook Illinois 60062
This is the item info. order No.[protected]
Long sleeve lapel pockets Blazer Coat([protected]
color Black size : XXL
Paid total $51.00 US
FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Oct 12, 2019
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email, and would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our feedback @floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order?
- Floryday - clothing