[Resolved] Florydayvery, very suspicious company

T Aug 03, 2018 Review updated:

Hi
I have received sandals that are very very poor quality, nothing like the photos. I am well within my 14 days return time, but there seems no way of contacting this company successfully. Filling in the online form, does not appear to work at all, either no submission button, or processing just goes on and on. The telephone number states £25 per minute. I know this Hong Kong company has a London address too.

What we have here is what looks like a con company, ready to make quick money by massive hype marketing. I'm getting massive cookie activity since I ordered. There return policy seems to be, make it close on impossible to contact them, so the 14 days run out and returns for their poor quality company are impossible.

I think this company needs looking at by our UK trading standards as ripping of the British people is in very bade taste.

Very unhappy customer.

• Resolution Statement

Floryday did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Aug 04, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

• T
      Aug 12, 2018

Missing information from Floryday on where to pick up my bathing suits.
    I have ordered middle of July and according to order status it has been delivered but where to...?
    It has certainly not come to my address, and when using the tracking option it doesn't say where it has been delivered.
    So far I received no reply to my e-mail from yesterday with my question "Where can I pick it up?".

I hope Floryday will help to clarify but when reading all these complaints I get somehow even more worried.
    Tina Soleyman