FloryDaysundress

N Aug 28, 2018 Review updated:

Only wish to say that I feel all the complaints and requests are falling on deaf ears the company has no wish /desire to give anyone of us a refund, yes I to have been stung I feel that we can safely say our money has gone but we can try and get some satisfaction or reward by taking to social media. I order to let as many unsuspecting customers know about these outright thief's who go under the discies of a company make me very angry that no one is there to protect the customer used to be the customer is always right NOT ANY MORE NOW ITS THE CUSTOMER IS RIPE FOR THE PICKING !. N. Tomlinson uk

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Aug 29, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Cheryl7373 Apr 23, 2019

I am still waiting for my order almost two months later

• Xc
    xcv Aug 07, 2019

Yes I agree. I ordered 3 dresses which arrived today and the quality is very poor. I cannot return them as no return advice and no address and having read through all the comments seems highly unlikely that I will get my money back. The dresses have no shape to them and look nothing like they did on the website . The material is the same but that is about all !

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices