[Resolved] Florydayitems [protected] and [protected]

A Aug 03, 2018

My order number is [protected]. Orderdate is 2018-07-30.
Both dresses of poor quality the dark green one is HUGE the blue much too small.
I wish to return them and receive a refund but find the method of return hopelessly difficult. Please send a label immediately. I cannot get out, being incapacitated, to have a label printed.
Other companies send return labels with the goods. Why don't you? I have NEVER before found returning goods so complicated.
I would appreciate a prompt email in reply to this, please. If no success I will need to contact the bank to cancel my payment. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Resolution Statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Aug 03, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,