[Resolved] Floryday — dress
I ordered a dress on-line in a small as I am a size 10, it arrived and would fit a size 22 it is huge. It looks nothing like the dress advertised completely different fabric, completely different details, wrong sleeves, horrible material, different colour. I will never buy from them again. Dreadful. How do these people get away with utterly false advertising.
Floryday did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Aug 02, 2018
Thank you for your sharing.
We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@gmail.com, would you please check and give us a reply?
Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.
Thank you for your time.
More Floryday Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Floryday - total scam!! 
- [Resolved] Floryday - dishonest company 
- [Resolved] FloryDay.com - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - no return process available 
- [Resolved] Floryday - attempting to return item & no address or phone number to contact them 
- [Resolved] Floryday - sundress 
- [Resolved] Floryday - return policy 
- [Resolved] Floryday - shearling 3/4 sleeve coat sz s
- [Resolved] Floryday - what happened to my order? 
- Floryday - clothing