[Resolved] Florydaycompany will not accept my email showing proof of posting returns back - refund monies outstanding

M Sep 08, 2018

Two dresses purchased from floryday website - when they arrived the sizing was off, and the quality was inferior, not at all as appears on their very slick website. there was no paperwork enclosed for any subsequent return, have had long email contact with them on their website - was told to return the goods to a Birmingham Return Address and to send proof of posting to them at service @floryday.com - once they have they will refund PART of the monies paid for these shoddy goods BUT . . . [protected]@floryday.com will not accept my emails and they keep blocking them - this company thwarts attempts to return and claim refund of any monies paid at EVERY ATTEMPT! very, very frustrated as this is so evidently a scam Company, I have since discovered running from Hong Kong.

• Resolution Statement

All money FINALLY refunded thanks:- well Floryday have now refunded my money, after many, many emails, it was a long process and I had to keep up a strong attitude in the emails that I would take further legal action if they did not resolve my complaint. SO ALL MONIES REFUNDED AND I AM HAPPY WITH THAT - but I will not be using this company again.

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response · Sep 08, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@higherhacknell.co.uk, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,