Menu
Florida Department of Revenue
reviews & complaints

Florida Department of Revenue
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

161 complaints
17 resolved 144 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Florida Department of Revenue. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:51 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Florida Department of Revenue - arent doing their job!

I am tired of dealing with FDR! They do not care about helping parents receive support for their children! I have been trying to receive support for my child for 13 years now and only gotten a handful of payments through the years! Its not fair to the parents who are actually taking care of the children without the help of the dead beat parent! I plan to...

5:53 am

Florida Department of Revenue - forcing mothers to sue for child support for food stamps

I am a single father...PROBABLY one of few fathers that once seperated from the childs mother was supporting both my child AND THE MOTHER, out of the kindness of my heart because I knew she was unemployed and uneducated. However, after I moved out I had majority custody of my son (about 70/30), was paying $200 per week for his daycare and also helping his mother with her bills until she got on her feet (way more than child support would have been for me).

Thankfully (not that it mattered) I kept my receipts FOR EVERYTHING because even though we had a verbal agreement for support and custody I knew that without proof it didn't happen!

Anyways, my son's mother goes to the county and files for food stamps, medi-caid, cash aid...any type of government assistance she could get (let me also throw in the fact that she is a "legal" immigrant/alien). Anyways, the food stamps office asks her if "the father" is supporting his son. She tells them "yes...and he always has" so they say "well unless you pursue him LEGALLY for child support you will not be entitled to receive food stamps or other benefits"

So, like ANY mother in need would do she says "ok fine, go after him for support". Which worked out for me because them taking it from my check through my employer was a paper trail AND was MUCH less than I was currently paying.

HOWEVER, then they asked her about "back support" and she tells them "yes...he supported the baby AND me while I was not working" and the case worker "BAITED HER" into lying about back support telling her how much money she'll be getting monthly and it'll be like another pay check for her if she files for back support!

So the county CLAIMS to have served me with court case paperwork, which they did not, but I found out that they were charging me THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLARS in back support! So HELL with that...i take my receipts and march my ### into the child support office and put my folder on the table and they tell me "we WILL NOT look at that, you need an attorney"!

Well, I am NOT a man of high financial means...in fact my current situation is unemployed and BEGGING and BORROWING just to TRY to keep my home and they listened to her without ANY issues when she lied to them to get food stamps and assistance!

Now my son's mother reopened the case for back support and I've since moved from Florida to California. The other morning my new wife hears a man yelling into our home through an open window with closed curtains/blinds to our FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER and he's "serving HER" child support hearing paperwork!

I contact the Florida department of revenue to advise them of this and they say NOTHING back to me...they IGNORE IT and move forward with the court date!

So, finally...I have to attend the court via telephone because they would not observe my motion to change venue and when the judge first tells me "it's your lucky day, we are not swearing anyone in today" and then asks me a question, when I attempt to answer him I hear mumbling and he HANGS UP ON ME!

How am I suppose to prove that if no one was sworn in?

I've NEVER felt so helpless...as a man, as a UNITED STATES MARINE, as a human being...I feel helpless and betrayed by a system that's SUPPOSED to help equally but that is WRONG

The photos are how the court documents were left after advising my FOUR YEAR OLD of the service

View 0 more photos

10:22 am

Florida Department of Revenue - florida department of revenue

I am a retired Navy E-6. The Department of Revenue has entirely too much power! Upon my retirement from the Navy I placed all my paperwork into the Department of Revenue regarding my drastic pay change. I received countless letters they were going to report me to the credit bureau, which they did which only has ruined my security clearance. I have a disability rating of 80% the judge told me to go work but I am extremely limited on what I can do as I take pain killers routinely and other issues associated with the War. The Judge refused to understand that I am limited due to my disabilities. For my (1) son I am ordered to pay over 1200.00 yet half of my retirement is only 700 and change. I now have to pay Medical and Dental out of my share leaving me with about 560.00 + my 1700.00 in disability. The VA takes a long time to make claims and the courts do not care. It is very discouraging because I cannot afford to see my son and the mother is a Nurse that claims she pays her mom 700.00 per month in child care and she only makes 35, 000.00 as a OB/GYN nurse of 10 years. Funny how of all the grandchildren mine is the only one that the grandmother charges...fraud?

M

Florida Department of Revenue - medicaid and medicare part b

My husband applied for and was approved for Medicaid for a long term care facility in Florida. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal Govt plan has been, is, and always will be our primary insurance. The coverage is infinitely better than Medicare Part B so we did not sign up for Part B at retirement 10 years ago. We meet our catastrophic outlay every year usually by April or May, so thereafter everything is covered 100%. The only thing this policy does not cover is long term care, therefore the necessity to apply for Medicaid for him. Without his knowledge or permission and completely unknown to either of us. the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) signed him up for Medicare Part B and Part D and began to pay the premiums for him. I received his "new" Medicare card in the mail almost three months after his approval for Medicaid and saw that his enrollment in Part B and D was retroactive to the Medicaid approval date.
All of a sudden our excellent BC/BS which has always been primary now becomes secondary and at this point 200+ claims had already been processed and paid by BC/BS as if it were the primary and only insurance. Providers began submitting claims to Part B and BC/BS began to reprocess claims that had already been paid as if it were the primary insurance. I have received letters from BC/BS asking for money to be returned which I have done or no further claims will be honored. BC/BS is my primary and only insurance. Providers for my husband that now must submit first to Part B are asking for co-pays and a new deductible from me.
He does not need or want Part B. Medicaid allowed a deduction in his countable income for the premiums that we pay for BC/BS.
So this is the result. I am sending money back to BC/BS. I am paying copays and meeting a new deductible. Part B is denying him medical therapy that would be covered under our BC/BS but is not covered as the insurance is necessary. If he did not have Part B, everything would be covered 100%.
Since receiving the "new" Medicare in the mail on 5/28/13, I have conducted a Herculean effort to have him dis-enrolled from Part B. Phone calls, letters, faxes to Medicare, Social Security, DCF. I have submitted the proper Medicare/Social Security forms. I have consulted an attorney, I have emailed the governor of Florida and the Secretary of the Agency for Healthcare Administration. I have contacted high up officials in AHCA. All of this time and time again. Across the board, I am told that he cannot be dis-enrolled as long as the state of Florida is paying the premiums.
We no longer live in Florida. We moved to another state to be closer to family. The Medicaid coverage in Florida is closed. I contacted our local state representative in our new state of residence who has been working diligently to get him dis-enrolled. I was just informed yesterday that Florida has paid the premiums for November and once again, he cannot be dis-enrolled as long as Florida is paying the premiums. After hearing this, I called DCF once again to explain the absurdity of the situation - Medicaid in Florida is closed and we do not even live in Florida - stop paying the premiums. He wants out of Part B. The supervisor that I spoke too informed me that "We are not paying his premiums - he is not enrolled in the Medicare-Buy-In Program." In the middle of the night last night, I called Medicare again begging for help asking who was paying the premiums. I was told that indeed it was Florida DCF who was paying the premiums. It has now been escalated to the Advanced Resolution Center in Medicaid.
He is being denied the medical therapy that he needs. I am paying a lot of extra money in copays when I could be paying $0. The Medicaid coverage in Florida is closed. We do not even live in Florida any more. He is private pay in the state that we live in now and does not need government assistance, yet the state of Florida continues to pay his premiums, but has denied by phone that they are doing so.

Update by mommieswamie
Nov 09, 2013 5:23 pm

My husband applied for and was approved for Medicaid for a long term care facility in Florida. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal Govt plan has been, is, and always will be our primary insurance. The coverage is infinitely better than Medicare Part B so we did not sign up for Part B at retirement 10 years ago. We meet our catestrophic outlay every year usually by April or May, so thereafter everything is covered 100%. The only thing this policy does not cover is long term care, therefore the necessity to apply for Medicaid for him. Without his knowledge or permission and completely unknown to either of us. the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) signed him up for Medicare Part B and Part D and began to pay the premiums for him. I received his "new" Medicare card in the mail almost three months after his approval for Medicaid and saw that his enrollment in Part B and D was retroactive to the Medicaid approval date.
So this is the result. I am sending money back to BC/BS. I am paying copays and meeting a new deductible. Part B is denying him medical therapy that would be covered under our BC/BS but is not covered as the insurance is secondary. If he did not have Part B, everything would be covered 100%.
Since receiving the "new" Medicare in the mail on 5/28/13, I have conducted a Herculean effort to have him disenrolled from Part B. Phone calls, letters, faxes to Medicare, Social Security, DCF. I have submitted the proper Medicare/Social Security forms. I have consulted an attorney, I have emailed the governor of Florida and the Secretary of the Agency for Healthcare Administration. I have contacted high up officials in AHCA. All of this time and time again. Across the board, I am told that he cannot be disenrolled as long as the state of Florida is paying the premiums.
We no longer live in Florida. We moved to another state to be closer to family. The Medicaid coverage in Florida is closed. I contacted our local state representative in our new state of residence who has been working diligently to get him disenrolled. I was just informed yesterday that Florida has paid the premiums for November and once again, he cannot be disenrolled as long as Florida is paying the premiums. After hearing this, I called DCF once again to explain the absurdity of the situation - Medicaid in Florida is closed and we do not even live in Florida - stop paying the premiums. He wants out of Part B. The supervisor that I spoke to informed me that "We are not paying his premiums and we never have paid the premiums - he is not enrolled in the Medicare-Buy-In Program." In the middle of the night last night, I called Medicare again begging for help asking who was paying the premiums. I was told that indeed it was Florida DCF who was paying the premiums. It has now been escalated to the Advanced Resolution Center in Medicaid.
He is being denied the medical therapy that he needs. I am paying a lot of extra money in copays when I could be paying $0. The Medicaid coverage in Florida is closed. We do not even live in Florida any more. He is private pay in the state that we live in now and does not need government assistance, yet the state of Florida continues to pay his premiums, but has now denied by phone that they are doing so.

G
12:22 pm

Florida Department of Revenue - privacy act issues

Since my Child Support case was submitted to this particular office, I have been receiving various emails from the opposing party the very last detail I privately spoke to the customer service employee. Every visit earns me a rude email or verbal discussion with numerous people concerning my actions and conversations when I am this office. I have spoken to...

10:27 am

Florida Department of Revenue - child support

I am a single mother that is Disabled. I moved to Fla from Ga September 2011. within a week I turned over my son's child support to Florida. I got a letter from Ga. that they closed the case there 12/23/2011. It is now 10 month's later and I still have not received any child support for my son. I have been to the Florida Department of Revenue's office 4...

K
2:27 pm

Florida Department of Revenue - 1 hour and 30 minute hold

I called at 4:00 to do my interview with a case worker so my food stamps would not be turned off...When I called and gave my info to the automated system I got a message from a recording saying the wait time is only 1 minute so I wait...and wait.. and wait. I end up waiting an hour and thirty minutes on hold before I finally decide to hang up, because no one would answer the phone. Im not sure if they closed at 5:00 or what but they should have at least let me know or answered the phone. This is rediculous!

C

they have no interest in whatsoever in keeping families together. their stated goal is to destroy families and make children live fear

0 0

Everyone please look important media info about DCF great info on contact people in charge so we all can make complaints about how our cases are being handle :D

B
7:08 am

Florida Department of Revenue - I am so sick of florida child support system

i have been receiving child support for my son for 18 years and in those years his father would pay and sometimes wont pay; and when he don't pay it adds up and when he file his taxes i normally gets his taxes. but this year the child support agency have received his taxes in march 28 and i have not received it yet and customer service they just don't help they only know whats in the system and every time i call i get different information, and i have been requesting a call from the orange co. office since February 23 and have been calling the office of revenue child support division in Tallahassee Fla and to much avail all i have been getting is their voice mail and no return phone call.

Florida Department of Revenue - no enforcement

The Florida Department of Revenue has done nothing to enforce my child support in Osceola County. One father owe's me close to $30, 000 and it continues accumulating, yet he is a free man with a license. My other son's father owes me close to $10, 000 and has not made a payment in over 10 months. I went to the department of revenue on January 5, 2012 to have enforcement on my case. It is now May 2, 2012 and still nothing has been done and I am not receiving any child support from either father. I was told over the phone that they could not hold either parent in contempt because of the lack of man power in their agency. Since Florida can't get the fathers to pay child support, then Florida can pay me food stamps and pay the medical bills. Yet, we wonder why there is so much crime in Florida?! WAKE UP FLORIDA GOVERNMENT!

May 03, 2012 12:06 am

If the state agency would do their jobs then I would not have to seek food stamps. AND btw, I have a job. And yes, both of them work, but the state of Florida does not take action. You obviously have never been a single parent and/or have not come from a single parent home. Don't have such a long face, you are after all as a US citizen paying into the system for people who Obama pardoned as illegal citizens whom are now collecting foodstamps, medicaid, etc, yet have never put a penny into the system. Yet, I've been working since I was 13 and it is time for my taxes to go into action, yet I get nothing.

10:21 am

Florida Department of Revenue - child support

Why DOESN'T the DOR/CS address inconsistencies in payments made by non-custodial parents? It is court ordered I receive weekly child support payments. Some months I receive 3 out of 4 ordered payments, sometimes 2 of 4 or only 1 of 4, sometimes I receive NO payments. I understand there are guidelines. However, consistency of payments should have better guidelines. To the best of my knowledge, the DOR only addresses a non-custodial parent or their employer if they get "X" amount behind monthly. It seems each month is a new start for the non-custodial parent. As long as a payment or 2 is made during a specific month, nothing is done. In my case, I know for a fact the non-custodial parent is working full time. Should DOR contact his employer about the inconsistent payments? For anyone reading, could you imagine if your employer paid you every now and then? Of course not! It is impossible to budget when you are not paid. And, you fall financially behind. I have visited my local Child Support Office on many occasions and made endless phone calls. There is nothing being done. I get frustrated when I see government agencies provide consistent free services of all kinds. Why isn't there an agency or grant program for child support? An agency that dispersed court ordered child support? Then, the agency can collect from employers or individuals. I bet the guidelines would change then!

Update by DMBC
Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am

I believe failing to abide by a court order is breaking the law! I think the guidelines/steps/actions/whatever should be addressed and possibly changed! In Florida, the non-custodial parent has to be a certain number of payments behind, or a specific dollar amount behind! And, they are given a clean slate each new month. If DOR/CS inquired whether the non-custodial parent was consistently employed or not, they could then determine if inconsistent payments were justified or not.

W
Nov 13, 2014 12:11 pm

how one state can hold money that has been dispersed by another state for children with no explanation. I have an order registered in Pennsylvania, where my ex-husband lives and I live in Florida. His wages are garnished. Each month Pennsylvania sends the money to Florida and Florida deposits the money into my account. Pennsylvania recently released more funds due to his substantial income increase and Florida has decided to hold the money, sending the children NOTHING for the month of November. We count on this money, we need this money and there is over $3000.00 that Florida is just holding onto. How can this be legal?

Jun 16, 2009 12:11 pm

I HAVE BEEN PAYING CHILD SUPPORT (ARREARAGE) FAITHFULLY. I SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR PAYMENT IN 2005. TWO WEEKS AGO, I RECEIVED A NOTICE THAT I WAS NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPORT. i MAILED IN THE AGREEMENT BUT A FEW DAYS LATER, I RECEIVED A NOTICE THAT MY LICENSE WAS BEING SUSPENDED NEXT WEEK. I WAS LEAVING ON VACATION AND HAD TO GO TO THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE THAT DAY SO COULDN'T GO TO THE LOCAL OFFICE. I CALLED, MY WIFE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES, AND EVEN EMAILED MY FORMER CASE WORKER WITH NO RESPONSE. MY CHILDREN ARE GROWN ALREADY AND THIS IS ONLY PAYING ON THE ARREARAGE. I AM ALSO NOW RETIRED LIVING ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND MY WIFE AND I HAVE HAD SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES IN THE LAST TWO YEARS. WE ARE EXTREMELY UPSET WITH THE SITUATION, MAINLY BECAUSE WE CAN'T GO TO THE OFFICE AND THEY WON'T RETURN PHONE CALLS. I HAVE TO HAVE MY LICENSE TO GET BACK TO FLORIDA SINCE MY WIFE HAS CATARACTS AND CAN'T DRIVE AND WE WON'T BE BACK UNTIL AFTER MY LICENSE IS TO BE SUSPENDED. WE CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY MORE THAT THE AGREEMENT WAS FOR IN 2005. MY WIFE DID GET THRU ONCE AND THEY TOLD HER THAT THE COMPUTER SAW THAT WE WEREN'T PAYING THE ORIGINAL CHILD SUPPORT AMOUNT AND THAT THE 2005 AGREEMENT HAD BEEN CANCELLED IN 2006. SHE SAID WELL, WHY DIDN'T THEY NOTIFY US! MY EX-WIFE WANTS TO SETTLE THIS SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR CHECKS TO COME THRU AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT THE STATE OF FLORIDA IS WAY OFF ON CALCULATIONS WITH THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT. I WAS TOLD THAT IF I CAN MAKE AN AGREEMENT WITH MY EXWIFE, ALL WE HAD TO DO IS GO TO COURT AND FLORIDA WOULD HAVE TO RELEASE ANY HOLD ON ME. WE ARE IN CONNECTICUT NOW AND ARE TALKING ABOUT A SETTLEMENT. WE JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONG AND LIVE OUR LIVES WITHOUT BEING THREATENED. TAKING A DRIVER'S LICENSE AWAY IS NOT GOING TO HELP GET MONEY - HOW COULD I MAKE ANY MONEY AND I HAVE TO DRIVE MY WIFE NOW TOO. THERE IS A PRECIDENT IN MY COUNTY THAT IS A PERSON CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT DUE TO NO JOB, ETC. THEY CAN NOT TAKE A DRIVER'S LICENSE AWAY. I CAN'T AFFORD AN ATTORNEY TO FIGHT THEM EITHER. I AM PAYING THE AGREEMENT AMOUNT SO SHOULDN'T BE RECEIVING THIS KIND OF HARRASSEMENT NOW. HELP!

E
5:38 am

Florida Department of Revenue - incompetence

I am the non-custodial parent. I pay $1, 083 per month for two children. I am retired military as well (which plays into this complaint).

Went to court January 18th, 2012, for a review because my twins just turned 19 (the hearing that was supposed to occur on their 18th birthday got pushed back for "administrative reasons." I had scheduled time off from my job to attend the first hearing, as I live in PA, but that got rescheduled, so I had to jump through hoops with my work to straighten that mess out.

In this review (which I attended), the support was continued for one twin because he is permanently disabled. No problem there. However, the amount was only lowered to $817 per month, which is $121 ABOVE the threshold for Medicaid and SSI. He has now LOST both of those benefits, although my attorney informed the court that this would happen. Apparently the court doesn't give a damn.

To add insult to injury, and for the second time during the history of this child support nightmare, the court sent the order changing the amount of support not to my employer, but to the office that disburses my Navy retirement check every month. So what does that mean, dear reader? It means that not only will the State of Florida continue to take the $1, 083 from my paycheck every month, they will, in addition to that, take my Navy retirement check as well (and yes, my Navy retirement pay is included in the calculation for the amount I am required to pay for support). As if that wasn't bad enough, the paperwork stated that I appeared by telephone! I WAS SITTING THREE FEET FROM THE JUDGE FOR THE ENTIRE HEARING! HOW COULD THEY NOT NOTICE?!

The sad part is that I am remarried with three children ages 12, 10 and 6 who will suffer the most until this gets straightened out. That process, which I can't start until Monday, will take 2 to 3 months. I am already a month and a half behind on my mortgage payments, so now I'm between a rock and a hard place, facing foreclosure. And it's all thanks to the incompetence and indifference of some pathetic judge, uncaring DOR attorney and a clerk or two who don't know any better.

I'm worried sick that this will all end badly. I wish there was some action I could take against this office and this court system to make things whole for me and to hold their feet to the fire and make them give a ### about the payer as well as the children.

Update by EMC,USN,RET
Feb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

As it stands now, I'm required to pay for the rest of my child's natural life, as far as I can tell. No end-date was established.

The reason my child no longer qualifies for Medicaid/SSI is because (as I stated in my rant) I pay more than the allowable threshold for monthly income levels for these programs. According to Social Security, an adult (which my disabled child legally is) can NOT have income in excess of $696/month. As I am paying $817, he gets too much money and is therefore disqualified. Any monies received for him are considered income.

We learned, during the course of the hearing itself, that he had actually lost his benefits on his 18th birthday in 2010! My ex- didn't bother to mention it prior to the hearing because she was afraid she'd lose a few hundred dollars in child support. Apparently she was more worried about having to go to work than ensuring her child's benefits remained intact. She hasn't worked a full-time job since 1989.

My lawyer was, in fact, sitting next to me in the courtroom, but was so anxious to leave the hearing room that we couldn't get anything else done. I'm not really sure why she didn't make a stink about the whole Social security issue...maybe it took her by surprise that she found this information out AT the hearing rather than before, but I can't tell.

Florida Department of Revenue - child support enforcement

They are doing nothing in the case for my child support. The NCP is now over 44, 000 in debt with child support. I will only state what happened recently. In Febuary we were order into court for contempt. I live in GA and he lives in FL, the order is in FL. I usually don't go to the Attorney Child Support because in the past they have been very active. He did not show up either, so the Judge ordered to have 5, 000 to be paid. Instead of paying he requested another hearing, which the Judge granted to waive the warrant in exchange for 200.00, which he paid in April and then no other payments were made. My thinking is he went into court telling them, his job was slow, the Judge took his word and let him go. As of today no payment has been made. I called child support to request a hearing I was told "even though that you are requesting a court date does not mean you will get it". They have to review the case. What I am most discouraged is NCP is getting away with not paying his child support. He does this every time he is ordered to go to court. Pays enough to get the warrant lifted and then nothing. He works for American Steel Building in Gibsonton, FL, which pays him under the table. When the kids were down in June for the Visitation order which is being followed, seen a check on his table for 4100.00. NCP is now living with his all time friend who loves his liquor, drugs and women. While the kids were in his care, he had a drug dealer over at his house "cutting drugs" as the kids would say. The Department of Revenue has got to be more stern with NCP that are not paying their share. They also need to look at the pattern of payment history, if the payment is not made within 30 days, they need to be put in jail, because I am not getting the support anyways.

Oct 31, 2011 12:11 pm

My ex-husband is also in the hole for over $45K, and after writing the governor, they did take him back to court, but only made him pay $500 to avoid going to jail. He paid his $500, and then never made a payment after. Arrears were only to be $14 more with his lousy $140 payment... REALLY? I would be dead before that would be paid off! My electric bill is more than that! Now, I call and there is some law that he can only be taken to court once a year for non- payment? The entire system is so screwed up!

K

Florida Department of Revenue - unable to contact a live person

I have been trying to get child support since my daughter was a year old, I have a court order and child support enforcement has located him and has done nothing to enforce the order so I have had no choice but to apply for foodstamps and medicaid for my daughter and even that is a hassel. I receive notices that I can not get benefits for her until I speak...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Florida Department of Revenue - enforcing child support when child lives with me

In Sept. of 2009 I recieved a statement that Florida was claiming child support from me. My 8 yr old daughter lived with her dad in Hartford AL. In our final judgement of divorce we agreed that no party owed child support this was filed in April of 2007. At the time my ex-husband lived in Alabama recieved Florida benefits all while my daughter was attending...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Florida Department of Revenue - wrongful accusations aggravation loss of money and time

I have gone through so much aggravation with the Department of Revenue child support! They have constantly sending threats of DL. suspension, Interception of Tax refund, garnish wages. It has gone to the point of me loosing my home my car. They garnished my wages for years and when the children are emancipated they still say I owe? Even after they took...

Florida Department of Revenue - child support

I started working with Florida Department of Revenue over a year ago to try and get my daughters deadbeat father to pay child support. I even did all the work for them, I gave him his address and gave him the name of his employer. He works 5-7 days a week, there is NO excuse for him to not be served with his court papers over a year later. They have...

4:46 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Florida Department of Revenue - they admitted made an error and I have to suffer for it

I am so sick of explaining the situation that I will just give the skim details. I was a hard working person since i was a kid and the economy got the best of me and I needed to get food assistance for my daughter and I. I have been receiving assistance for quite some time now unable to find stable work with income enough to live on. I reapplied in Feb...

Florida Department of Revenue - inability to contact representative

Unable to reach anyone at FL DCF (Department of Children and Families) regarding food stamps program. I recently applied online and received a letter in the mail. The letter was dated for the same day they wanted me in another city 30 miles away for a face to face interview. The case number is all zeros 0000000000 and the number at the top of the letter...

Florida Department of Revenue - child support

My complaint is with the state of Fl. I moved back to Fl in 2004, I gave them all my papers from CO regarding my divorce, child support and orders for payment. I gave them EVERYTHING. I checked the status of my case constantly for about a year to two and I got nothing from them. I gave them his current address and numbers and they still could not locate...

M
11:19 am

Florida Department of Revenue - child support

CSE has been on my case since March...and nothing but delinquency letters have been sent since that date...now over $19, 000 in arrears??!! At one point the case was closed, because one of the notices was "stuck in print"...never went out and if I hadn't called, would still be sitting there with my case stopped. One call I was told they filed a motion for...

Florida Department of Revenue contacts