Florida Blue — tms therapy
Hello, my name is David Justin Carnley.
I'm just writing to voice a complaint. I'm very dissatisfied with Florida Blue. I have suffered from depression for many years, have taken 17 different antidepressant medications over a two year period and hospitalized three times, attended psychotherapy, have suicidal ideation, and still have been denied twice (once in May 2018 ans second in July 2018) for TMS (Transcranial magnetic stimulation) therapy. TMS has been highly successful in treatment resistant depression such as I have. Yet, Florida Blue has denied me the treatment. Must I continue to suffer taking more antidepressants that fail to work? I have been a loyal member of Florida Blue for over two years. I don't deserve to be treated so poorly.
Policy number: VMAH17993469
Address: 118 N Varner St.
Bonifay, FL 32425
More Florida Blue Complaints & Reviews
- Florida Blue - requesting peer to peer review of a claim. 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - refund 
- Florida Blue - denied authorizations submitted by surgeon 
- Florida Blue (BCBS) - health insurance payment refund 
- Florida Blue / Blue Cross & Blue Shield - florida blue hmo
- Florida Blue - denial of insurance claims
- Florida Blue - ignorant customer service
- Florida Blue - lack of customer service by representative
- Florida Blue - alignment health of florida
- Florida Blue - doctor's poor attendance to client