FlixBus / FlixMobilityunethical behaviour

B Jun 17, 2019

Dear Flixbus,

I write this complaint because I find unacceptable the situation, in which I was evolved, yesterday (16.06.2019 ) during my trip from Sofia to Bucharest.

The event happened at this Shell petrol station:

We stopped for a break aprox. 15 min. I and bought some snacks, and entered to the toilet. After this when I arrived to the parking spot where the bus was parked before, I noticed that I was left there. The bus simply left, without counting the passengers.

The irony is that the bus driver was in front of me in the line, wainting at the toiletry...

I tried to call somebody at Serdika Bus station in Sofia,
nobody answered the phone.

I had luck beacause some passangers noticed that I am missing, and the bus returned to the station. It passes around 30 min till the bus returned.

Such a shame...how these drivers do they work...where is responsability in this case..?

The problem after this atrocity was that we arrived with a 30 min delay to Bucharest, and I lost my train to my hometown.

In these conditions I don't know if I will travel next time with this company,

Sincerely,

B.

I send my boarding pass, you can check my e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com and we can discuss what measures you take to resolve / compansate this situation.

unethical behaviour