Flirt.com / subscription/free trial
My user ID is [protected] and the email address associated with the account is Chris.[protected]@gmail.com. I signed up for the three day free trial, and now see no way to cancel the account or billing. Your number is permanently too busy and this seems like a scam. Your email responses have also been less than helpful. I do not need to be directed to the website when I have specified that I can't cancel through the website!
Updated by ChrisUnderhill, Apr 15, 2019
I have received emails claiming that my profile has been deleted, and billing cancelled. We shall wait and see if this holds true.
More Flirt.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - this web site is the most used by more scammers then I have ever associated myself with 
- Flirt.com - fake user profiles 
- Flirt.com - many many bots and fake profiles 
- www.quickflirt.com - don't register. waste of money 
- Flirt.com - they are not a friendly site
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - flirt.com
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - trying to cancel account but has been hacked and can't access.
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - invites
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - my credit cord does not work for here I have about 3000 on it I was saving it now my mastercard on here does not do anything why
- [Resolved] Flirt.com - not satisfied with my experience on flirt.com