FlightNetwork.com — airline flights
I tried to book a ticket with them, they sent me an email saying the payment had not proceed because of my international credit card. I talked to the bank and got this fixed, and came back to them saying it was ok. They told me the ticket had increased in 40%, even when they had given me a time to reply that was later. I said no thank you as the price in their side continued to be the one I had booked previously. When I said no, they came back giving a discount vs last price of around 15%, which I still rejected. I bought the ticket again with, got charged, talked to my bank and they said everything had proceed. 14 hours later I received this communication from them: This email is to advise you that we are not able to proceed with your Flight Network reservations due to not having a ticketing agreement with Avianca, Interjet and Lineas Aereas del Estado . Your credit card has been charged however airlines have voided the charges and you will receive full refund in 3-4 business days. and this reservation has been cancelled. When I called them, they wanted me to pay 70% more for the ticket.
It seems like a joke! This company is not serious at all, and I would never use it again. My advice is to go for a company that respects their offers, and is more client centric, they seem to bring clients with false offers to them get them charge more.
More FlightNetwork.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - appalling service 
- FlightNetwork.com - credit cards fraud 
- Flight Network - credit card charged twice
- [Resolved] Flight Network - overcharged on flights booked online
- FlightNetwork.com - unauthorized charge
- FlightNetwork.com - account help
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - almost missed flight due to missing coupon code and did not get the seats I reserved
- FlightNetwork.com - double booked and being charged twice! and rude customer service!
- Flight Network - deleted my flight 
- [Resolved] FlightNetwork.com - double booking charges