Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles Logo

Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles

Having problems with Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles?

Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 509 3417 (East Coast REV Technical Center)
+1 800 299 1158 (South REV Technical Center)
+1 877 466 6226 (West Coast REV Technical Center)
+1 800 854 1344 (Sales & Factory Tour Inquiries)
+1 800 322 8216 (Parts, Service & Warranty Support)
1031 US 224 East

West Coast REV Technical Center
91186 N. Coburg Industrial Way, Coburg, OR 97408

Parts, Service & Warranty Support
1031 US 224 East, Decatur, IN 46733

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles Customer Service. Initial Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles. Discuss the issues you have had with Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles Complaints & Reviews

Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational VehiclesFlooring

I am aware of two special needs people in Rabun County, GA purchasing a 2015 Rock Wood Ultralite travel trailer. The Foam flooring is soft and about to give away. I am very worried about these people and advised to see our county attorney. What can Forest River do to help these people?

Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational Vehicles2015 jamboree sport

I have turned a complaint about my 2015 Jamboree sport and just like i thought fleetwood has not responded with any answers about there poor quailty control.
    My complaint is the wall in the bathroom is comming apart when it gets hot from the sun. During a inspection by a service center its found that the frame extenison which was welded onto the existing frame. First of all the weld used was very very poor and there was no cross frame supports placed on the installed frame. The only thing holding the extenison up was the tow hitch and the frame moves with heat and while driving down the road causing the wall to come loose and breaking the wall frame and supports. With all this happning not only did the bathroom wall come apart but part of the kitchen and bedroom. So far it has cost me $4500 to correct the factorys screw up thats just a start there's still more to repair when i get more funds and seeing i am retired will take a long time. This the second time i have sent a complaint about fleetwoods poor manufacturing of my motorhome i dont expect them to pay for any repairs which would be nice seeing that its a manufacture DEFECT and not anytjing i have done but at least they can respond to my complaint I.E sorry or that sucks but we dont care or maybe sucks to be you. My next action is to find more motorhomes like mine and file a small clames of if possiliby a class action on fleetwood.

Fleetwood Rv; 2014 Bounder 35kwindshield electric shade fell...

2014 model 35k was purchased from Myers RV, Syracuse, NY [delivery site] August 2013. Odometer approx. 7600 miles. After returning from Gulf area, west of Gainesville, FL, about 2 weeks ago I was parking in our community storage lot and the driver's end of the windshield dropped and some screws fell on the dash!!! Not wanting it to completely fall, because it was cantilevered from the right end, I have the driver's end propped up with a 4 inch wide board. So, there is no windshield shade for camping nor have I tried to actuate it.
      Laying on the dash I can see that there are 2 horizontal panels into which the shade brackets mount; one on the left and one on the right. The right hand [passenger side] panel is solidly mounted to whatever structure is behind [above] it. However, this same panel on the driver's side is loose and not attached to any underlying structure; especially at its left end where it meets the left end of the windshield. HELP--HELP-HELP!!!
      RIG HAS BEEN OTHER WISE VERY ENJOYABLE; WE PARTICULARLY LIKE "HIS AND HERS" BATHROOMS!!

Fleetwood RV / Fleetwood Recreational VehiclesI would not recommend a Fleetwood Motor Home to any one based on this experience

We purchased our 2011 Fleetwood Motor Home in September 2010. The first time we used it, when taking a shower, water from the shower emptied into the floor of the motor home instead of the sewer system. Next problem, after an extremely heavy rainfall, the front windshield leaked very badly--this was after our third use. The screen door did not close properly. We received two factory recalls on the unit. When returning it to our dealer for the leaks and the two recalls, we stayed at a KOA near the dealership. This was a nice facility with cement pads for parking the RV. The next morning, the leveling jacks would not retract. The dealer sent a technician to our rescue. He tried several things but could not get the jacks to retract, so he drained the hydraulic fluid and manually retracted the jacks. Another item to be added to our growing list. The dealer repaired the items and we brought the motor home to our residence and I activated the leveling system and one jack came down first and then bent outward. The other jacks also came down but the right front jack was at an angle to the right. I immediately retracted the jacks and called the dealer. Another trip to the dealer. However, Fleetwood is refusing to cover the cost of replacing this jack under their warranty system. The manager of Customer Relations implied in two conversations that this is my fault--all sorts of lame excuses, evening accusing me of trying to drive the motor home with the jacks down which is impossible, I believe. I would not recommend a Fleetwood Motor Home to any one based on this experience. VERY BAD CUSTOMER RELATIONS.

Fleetwood RvNo warranty support

2009 fleetwood pioneer 23fq trailer has split flooring and also flooring is bubbling up from improper manufacturing. No warranty available as dealer is no longer in bussness. Stay away from the Fleetwood product line as there is no support for parts or warranty. Junk, plain and simple.

This trailer has been used minimally and has never been water damaged. From what I am reading this is a manufacturing fault wherby the flooring was not glued totaly to the sub floor, only on the perimiter and therefore there is no adhesion for the flooring in about 90% of the floor areas. This was out first new RV and was our retirment gift to ourselves, now we are stuck with the cost of replacing the flooring as it is a very significant tripping hazard and can not be left as is.

We need to have some consummer protection from items like this.

Fleetwood RvSlide out leak cause massive water damage

Purchased a 2007 pioneer and have nothing but problems in it. Problems started right away the first time we put fresh water in it. The pipe under the sink detached at the joint. After further inspection the pex pipe fitting had never been crimped. Another time the pipe under the bathroom sink had the same problem. This cause damage to the cheap wood cabinets and flooring. This year, the slide out was found to be leaking. This has evidently been going on for some time because the mold was significant in the walls and floor and this went unnoticed for probably a year while the leak continued to let water in the wall. Factory warranty wouldn't cover, extended warranty wouldn't cover, insurance wouldn't cover.