Having problems with El Monte RV?

12818 Firestone Blvd
Santa Fe Springs, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with El Monte RV.

Complaints & Reviews

El Monte RVrv rantal

##Warning##
I rented an RV on the 25 of June 2018. It was my first time using an RV so everything wasn't unfamiliar. you first look outside the vehicle to see if there's any damage that wasn't caused by you. so I walked around and pointed out some scratches, nothing serious. on the 28 of June I returned the RV after I was using all of its facilities. when I returned the RV, the girl at the desk also took a look around the RV and signed that everything was the way the RV was received. they told me they released my deposit (1000$ when you take the RV). after a few days, I receive an e-mail from El Monte RV, saying I damaged the grey waste tank and that it was covered with duct tape. while I was traveling with the RV, I noticed the duct tape when I removed the waste, but never thought it was something irregular since it was my first time in an RV. and of course I would never put one myself. what would be my motivation - if I had an issue with the waste tank I would just call their support as they require, which is much more simpler to me than trying to fix something I know absolutely nothing about. so they took all the 1000$ for damage I did NOT do. I tried reaching out by mail 5 times and no one answered. I called repeatedly, and every time they pass me through to someone else and said the manager will get back to me. they ignore me completely and stole my money. no other way to put it. I highly recommend not to rent there. it completely ruined my honey moon. of course I plan to take legal action, but everyone also deserves to know.

El Monte RV — Used RV

Purchased a used RV from these people 3 months ago...have driven less than 2000 miles -- had a major engine...

El Monte RV — Horrible experience

Horrible Experience with this company. I would never rent from them again. In my opinion, the RV we rented...

El Monte RVCleanliness and disinfection

El Monte RV provide rentals and sales. They have a disgraceful General Manager who EXPECTS/DEMANDS quantity instead of quality from their already hard working employees. The RV's are NOT being sanitized properly because they are on a "budget", therefore their disinfectants and cleaners are all being diluted, thus not working as effectively as you would expect. If you happen to rent from this company, make sure you do a "quality control" with a microscope for your own health and peace of mind. Remember this very important saying..."you get what you pay for". I certainly hope that the executives at this place really take a step towards earning the satisfaction of their customers by doing something about this. If ANY of their employees are terminated or reprimanded because of this personal complaint, I will return to this website and submit another complaint informing any and all of this interested in this very important matter.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices