The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fl Department Of Revenue — child support
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My complaint is with the state of Fl. I moved back to Fl in 2004, I gave them all my papers from CO regarding my divorce, child support and orders for payment. I gave them EVERYTHING. I checked the status of my case constantly for about a year to two and I got nothing from them. I gave them his current address and numbers and they still could not locate him. I just don't get it. I them seeked the assistance with another agency, I had to pay for their services and it worked for a few months and then nothing. I then went back to the state of Fl for assistance and the process that they have is so tedious. I gave them all the paperwork again and I am still waiting. I check on the status constantly, locally and I'll call Tallahassee for an update and Tallahassee will inform me to call the local office due to my case can not be found. This has been going on for over a year. This summer my Ex had the children, he applied for foodstamps and received them with about a week. How is it that a DEADBEAT DAD can get assistance so easily and fast and the costodial parent can not? What do I have to do to get the state to help me to get the DEADBEAT DAD to pay up? I applied for foodstamps and was told that I made too much for assistance.
I heard of other cases and two of them the Mothers are paying support and the state state is all over them. Why can't the state be all over my Ex?
More Fl Department Of Revenue Complaints & Reviews
- State of Florida Child Support Enforcement - child support
- Florida Department of Children and Families - denials due to departments neglect
- Florida Department Of Revenue Child Support - wrongful accusations aggravation loss of money and time
- Florida Department of Children and Families - inability to contact representative
- Florida Department Of Revenue - child support
- Florida Department Of Revenue - received completely untruthful correspondence from dept of revenue
- Florida Department of Children and Families - medicaid and medicare part b
- Florida Department Of Revenue - unethical business practice
- Florida Department Of Revenue - ms hayes
- Florida Department Of Revenue - Child support