The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fixya.com — Zero support after they took my $
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am having trouble with my Motorola V9m, so I googled to find if others have had problems. Up popped fixya.com, promising to offer "expert advice." I entered my query, and paid $9.95 for what I thought would be fast response from at least one, possibly several "expert opinions." I received one question, which I answered within minutes. Since then -- silence. Buyer Beware.
More Fixya.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fixya.com - Scam and cheating
- Fixya.com - Unauthorized Charge
- Fixya.com - Refusing to pay registered experts
- Fixya.com - SCAM
- Fixya.com - Charges..
- Fixya - Waste of time
- Fixya.com - poor information, refused to give refund
- Fixya.com - unable to fix pc and unauthorised deduction from bank a/c
- Fixya - people not being helpful
- Fixya.com - invasion of privacy