The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fixya.com — Unauthorized Charge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The online info stated that if this group couldn't fix the problem that the $19.95 would not be charged.
The first "expert" hung up on me. The second was unable to solve the computer problem. I emailed the second guy and let him know that his suggestion hadn't worked and that I would like a refund of the charges to my credit card. I rec'd an email from Fixya saying that if _I_ had fixed the problem to let _them_ know?!
No refund was forthcoming . . .
More Fixya.com Complaints & Reviews
- Fixya.com - Scam and cheating
- Fixya.com - Zero support after they took my $
- Fixya.com - Refusing to pay registered experts
- Fixya.com - SCAM
- Fixya.com - Charges..
- Fixya - Waste of time
- Fixya.com - poor information, refused to give refund
- Fixya.com - unable to fix pc and unauthorised deduction from bank a/c
- Fixya - people not being helpful
- Fixya.com - invasion of privacy