FISGlobal.com / Certegy — declined check
My husband and I went in Kroger's on Saturday October 5th and we wrote a check for $228.30 for groceries. and the check was declined. Upon talking to the store manager we were told they are using a check verification service called Certegy. They gave me the phone number and I called them with a response that there was no derogatory information about our check and that we was declined due to my check writing profile. This experience of being turned down in a store full of people was very embarrassing for us. I was a regular customer with Kroger for over 15 years but I had always used our checking account but this time we used my husband's account and we get turned down. My husband and I are very upset and we will not be in Kroger or any other store with this verification company.
More FISGlobal.com / Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!