First Niagara BankOverdraft Fees

N

I use paypal a lot and they pull the funds from my Bank... Long story short there where 10 charges 1 for 500+ 1 for 200+ and 8 for under $50 each...There was 800 in the account...Could have put all in and charged me 1 overdraft fee for the 500 charge...Nope...they put in the 2 Big Charges then hit me for 7 overdraft fees...Got to love the way they manipulate the System...But reading the reviews here I see I am not the only one...I never seen more negative reviews on a business that still has their doors open. Doesnt anyone in corporate read these...Stay away from this Bank!!!
But if you enjoy paying overdraft fees then you will love this bank...