First Gulf Bank [FGB] — delayed my liability letter to get take more money from me
Fab delayed release of my liability letter that they are suppose to release within 4-10 days but became 20 days.. i call them everyday after reaching the 10th day they said its approved and in releasing but cant give me the reason why they cant release even if its already signed and all and they cant do anything but to make an urgent request blah blah blah
then when they finally released it my liability is 5000 aed more than i owe them in my loan and when i asked the agent why he said its because the interest for the next month is added there...
so there... they should have told me the reason for the delay... its because they need to ROB MORE MONEY FROM me.
More First Gulf Bank [FGB] Complaints & Reviews
- First Gulf Bank - beware!
- First Gulf Bank - forcing to take quick cash loan
- First Gulf Bank - credit limit decrease
- First Gulf Bank - first gulf bank loan
- First Gulf Bank - credit card
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - freedom 365 elt
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - our account has been blocked for unknown reason
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - teller cash withdrawal
- First Gulf Bank [FGB] - withdraw