Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks First Gulf Bank [FGB] bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me

First Gulf Bank [FGB]  - bank has taken all of loan money but not providing noc to me

M
Author of the complaint
3:33 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am disappointed to write that i did a sin and took loan from first gulf bank. My account no. is [protected] Account Title: Muhammad Haris Fayyaz. On 11-June-2017 I have paid full remaining amount 23700/- (As per the instructions of customer care officer in dragon mart 2 branch) and also applied for NOC / Clearance letter and paid AED 100 fee on same date. That time the customer care representative in dargon mart 2 branch told me to collect clearance letter within 04 days, but after 04 days on my visit he excused and said it will take 14 days. Now its 19 days are over and upon my several visit to branch yet I am unable to receive my NOC / Clearance letter by First Gulf Bank.

Alive to see a miracle happening by First Gulf Bank

Muhammad Haris Fayyaz
[protected]

Helpful? 0 0

More First Gulf Bank [FGB] complaints & reviews

1 comments
J
Dec 23, 2020 3:33 am

I applied liability letter on 15 of December but still i didn't received today is 23rd of December. If I calling to customer service adviser call is not picking so i should keep my phone more than 15 minutes, Please do needful for my SR # 1-[protected].

Joseph

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

316 complaints