First Gulf Bankcredit card

T

Hi!! Can anyone suggest me how to make easy payment plan for first gulf bank credit cards. I ve two credit card from first gulf bank I wanted to close both and start with easy payment plan as I cudnt pay couple of installment and they are callling me and sending me text that really started ruining my life.. I went o the bank they told me they cant do from the branch then they gave me some numbers to call and sort it out nobody bothers to answer the call.. I m in real bad situation rt now.. Please advice.. Tx and god bless

• Hb
    Hbendal Dec 25, 2016

I had raise a complaint through phone call in FGB customer hotline, last September regarding the 360 insurance had deducted in my credit card without informing, hence i ask the reversal, however tell then i haven't receive, the bad thing is i always calling every month to follow up, they told me is already process and it will take 45 days, in November i called again and they told me it was already posted in 19th of November, and it will reflect in December statement, luckily now is December :( the refund still nothing . So i called again today, now i ask the name of the person i was spoken with, ask really don't know, if they are telling me the truth, his name is RIZWAN, he said the the amount has been posted in December 17, and it will reflect i January 2017, statement, WOW, big WOW, i all lies i got from FGB customer hot line, don't know till when i have to wait, i am so much angry, really, hopefully FGB can give me a good experience in 2017... and the reversal they make happen in January, as i don't know what to do if Not again... Please do some action.

• Ev
    evie532010 Aug 23, 2011

i already made a complaint in the bank for the harrassing me during Ramadan which is not good in Islamic faith, threatening me 3 persons attacked me ( one indian, one filipino and one arabic lady)and the amount they are running after me is Dhs1400, in a credit limit of Dhs3, 500, are these employees such a desperate people to say indescent words during Ramadan?? bank charges us some charges for delay payment according to the policy of the bank but bank do not have the authority or any sort of right to harass cleints that leads to endless mental torture for the victim. I am still paying them even not reaching the minimum amount but they dont have the right to yelled at me.

• Rp
    RP6 Jun 14, 2011

radiosmith, if you recorded the call.. you go first to police call the person who called to see you in front of the police with harrasment case... Anyway, I have my own concern regarding FGB.. for your case 3 installment you missed to pay and they are eager to force you to pay. In my case its opposite. I paid full amount to close the account. It is more than three weeks have past..everytime I call the costumer Service rep. told me to wait for 6 working days...it seems all the employee are sleeping all the time...We are in computer age not in a stone age... and shame to FGB to make a SYSTEM GENERATED RESPONSE such as "Your enquiry is important to us and we are committed to provide a satisfactory resolution"

And the big question and challenge to the FGB employee... FGB deserved to be called "Bank of the YEAR"?? while your services is the poorest above all...

• Ra
    radiosmith Apr 10, 2011

Hello All,
    Having delayed payments myself because of my current financial crisis, I have been receiving threatening calls from the FGB collection department. These threatening calls include that they will send the police/cid in my workplace. Go to our HR and make a big problem for me and assures me that I'd lose my job etc...etc.. You know the standard hardball tactics they use to strike fear to you. I have missed three installments ..but been trying to catch up with my payments.
    But my question here is did anybody actually got jailed for having missed three installments????