First Data Global Leasinglease scam

I received a brochure in the mail to start takeing credit cards through Sams Clubs (which I still have) I called and spoke to a sales rep. (whos name I still have) I needed to take credit cards for just one client as this is how they wished to pay their monthly statement. I requested the cheapest machine and way to take the credit card. I asked for the simple machine where you put the credit card down slide a lever to the right and it prints on a carbon slip. The sales rep told me "these are not made anymore" he said he could lease me a machine that you could swipe the card and the deposit would go to my checking account wirelessly for 34.95 a month plus the the rate as low as 1.64% and .19 cents per transaction. He said the machine was 1500.00 dollars and that the 34.95 a month would be taken out of my account monthly. He also said "unlike other credit card companies that charge you the unpaid balance on the machine, that I could return it at anytime for a one time charge of 99.00 dollars" he then told me to read an agreement online to get this all set up, I went to the agreement page to read it and it said page 1 of approx. 35 pages. I started reading it got about page 3 and he called back and said are you finished? I said no I am just getting started, he said just scroll down to the last page and hit agree, that it was just like what you do when you wish to download something from msn. I had no way to print the agreement so I was told one would be sent to me. This has never happened, they want 7.00 dollars to send and agreement which I dont know if it is what I agreed to if the did. They also want 4.95 a month for insurance in case something happens to the equipment, (part of the agreement) the 34.95 a month plus .19 and 1.64% is now about 100.00 a month for one transaction that totals 956.00. These people are liars scam artist and thieves do not do business with them. I am going to write my congressman, senator, and the president if I have to I will not let this go to rest and I will also talk to Sams Club, Mr. Walton would not be proud of this company useing his name.

JAF Value Apr 29, 2010

we need more people to come out of the closet so we can get class action ststus.