First Convenience Bankfraud

A

PLEASE beaware of this bank. DONOT do banking with this bank. they are gona rob you with their overdraft charges and they give you the wrong information every time. they are very very slow and their transactions take 2-3 days to go through.

Marlboro Feb 17, 2011

To make a long story short, my bank card was stolen and instead of the bank helping me, they were trying to make me feel like I was the criminal.Not only did I give them a police report, I gave the claims department my time card from work.Lynnsey continued to tell me she could not help me because she didn't understand why I didn't clock out for lunch at work.Someone was using my debit card as credit.I filed two claims and the bank insisted that they could not help me.When the person overdrew 1200.00 worth of bank fees, the bank still never gave me a courtesy call.I will never tell any one to bank with First Convenience Bank EVER!

• Hi
    HighBankFees Apr 11, 2011

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have had bad experience with this bank. I am conducting an investigation and would like to hear from you. Please feel free to email me. Everything said will be confidential. WE need to put a stop to institutions like this one!!

• El
    Ellen67 Oct 11, 2011

So, are you saying you should overdraft your account for free?

Try using a register if you cannot understand how online banking processes and only spend the money you have.