FAB Bank Abu Dhabibank clearance letter / withdraw police case

Hi,
My Name is Bishnu Lal Shrestha. I had a bank loan with National bank of Abudhabi but now Bank name has been changed to FAB Abudhabi. I had left Abudhabi without clearing bank dept in 2017 but I was paying bank instalment in regular basis. After charging unnecessary fines, I had stopped paying 4 months. Bank had threatened me of filing police case against me and I started paying again. Now I do not have any outstanding. Last June 2019 I had cleared all of my dept with Bank. I have requested with bank for sending clearance letter in my email but they said they can't send through email and asking me to collect by person. Which is impossible for me. Because they have already filed a police case against me. Now I can't go UAE because they banned me for travelling. I have requested them to withdraw police case but still they haven't withdraw. Now I am mentally disturbed and going to depression. I do not know whom I knocked regarding this issue. Expensive phone calls to bank killing me with no hope.
Please help me. I have a family with beautiful kid. I need to go in different countries for work and feed my family.

Bishnu Lal Shrestha.